paying up to $25 on paypal for mystuff4free signup and credi

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=36058

hongliy2k

25-03-2006 18:04:29

Hello lol sorry for long post, i didn't want to edit it because i typed this out to put on my site please bear with me and at least skim through it

And sorry if i didnt do something correctly, please tell me and ill edit it

Hello, How are you doing today?

you recently might have received a lot of controversy about mystuff4free.com being a scammer

I talked with the admin and he said that it was a messup and he was regarded as another person, That person who thought he was a scammer might have made a mistake, since we are human we make mistakes

and look at it this way, there are already several people who posted pictures of stuff they received at A4F, and only one person saying that he was a scammer, so it is most probably some mistaken identity which someone scammed that person and mystuff4free admin got blamed for it

Well now I am going to start a raffle type program for people who signup for mystuff4free.com and complete their offer credit (1 full credit)

I would recommend that you do aol both offers since they both are half credits

How this raffle thing works is that you will sign up under my account and complete a credit

I chose this system to help prevent fraud, since it doesn't give immediate payment, if anyone is frauding offers, then i will know easier, and you wouldn't want someone else who frauded to be on the list of drawing along with you who had completed everything legitimately right?

My referral link is on the banner located on my site www.xanga.com/msrefs liall updated information will be located here also

(I didn't want to create an actual website because there wasn't a need to and it takes time to make actual website since a xanga site will serve the purpose of informing people, i decided to just use xanga)

All payments will be via paypallili

once verification comes through, from my experience it is rather quick, your email address will be added to the list at my xanga site

Please send me an email using the email that you signed up with saying whether you want to be entered into group A or group B

Both groups have a total amount of $250, the difference is just the way that the money is split up

The list will consist of 25 slots and everybody who is entered gets something, either $9 or $8 denpending on Group a or b, and a grand prize of $20 or $25 also depending on group a or group B

I will pay you $2 via paypal if you refer other people to sign up under my account, email me the email of person who you told to signup and when they go green, i will give you $2 via paypal and the person who signed up will be entered into the raffle program

liliIf you do not have a paypal account, just go to paypal.com and sign up for one, its free and only takes a few minutes.

If you thing that this is a scam and that i wont carry this thing through, think about this, if i don't pay you, then you can tell admin and he will put my account on hold and i wont get anything either, so why would i scam you right?

Updated information about who is entered into the site is listed on www.xanga.com/msrefs (msrefs=MyStuff Referrals)

allow up to 2 days for updated information

send all email=s to email=msrefs@gmail.commsrefs@gmail.coms to email=msrefs@gmail.commsrefs@gmail.com/email

if you have any questions, email= email=msrefs@gmail.commsrefs@gmail.com email=msrefs@gmail.commsrefs@gmail.com/email also