I'll advertise your refferal link for free!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=35372

tomraffe

16-03-2006 13:19:21

I'm building a website that is a guide to free product websites in the UK.
I need people to contribute information, and in return I will advertise your referral link on my site for free.

Take a look at www.ukgiveaway.co.uk[]www.ukgiveaway.co.uk, this is what I need for each site.

1. Confirmation of sites signup countries
2. Site descriptions
3. Offers available on each site
4. Number of refs required on each site
5. User reviews to be posted in the forum

So if you can help out just PM me with your contribution and include your ref link.

I cant say exactly how long your referral link will be online for, but it will be atleast 7 days from when the site is completed and promoted, I'll use Google Adwords. I will not advertise your link unless you can sign up from the UK.

I will have to limit the number of contributions I get to 3 per site otherwise I'll have referral links to update from now till 2010.

Freepay - iPod -
Freepay - XBOX 360 -
Freepay - Giftcards -
Freepay - Digital Cameras -
Giveaway Network - iPod -
Giveaway Network - iPod Nano -
Giveaway Network - Mac Mini - 1 Taken
Giveaway Network - XBOX 360 -
Giveaway Network - iMac -
Giveaway Network - iPod Shuffle -
Giveaway Network - Tiffany -
Giveaway Network - Game Consoles -
EuroGiveaways - iPod -
EuroGiveaways - XBOX 360 -
EuroGiveaways - Money -
Reward Bull - Money - 1 Taken

I've checked the rules and dont think it breaks them, see below. As the site does not contain any refferal links at the moment it is not benefitting anyone, there are also no affiliate links on the site. I will remove this post before adding refferal links to the site so im not promoting links. I hope this is okay.
"No conga links, or links to sites that are blatantly about getting yourself referrals. Links to related sites are permitted. The basic guideline here is this Do not post a link that, if clicked, could financially, referral-ly, or otherwise help you."

d3athtonic

16-03-2006 13:42:59

So I have to write better site notes and you'll advertise my ref link?

tomraffe

16-03-2006 13:46:43

Basically yeah!

Nice tits btw.

ghondi

16-03-2006 13:56:00

Pm'ed

tomraffe

16-03-2006 14:16:10

The forums are now online at the above site where you can discuss or review any site. Any review submitted via the forum will not get a ref link.

jy3

16-03-2006 14:29:34

pmd as u know )

jy3

16-03-2006 15:42:41

hmm, is your registration program working? no email since I registered a while a go. just giving u a heads up )

tomraffe

16-03-2006 15:46:54

I just signed up a new account and got a verification email no problems. Check your spam folder. Anyone else having trouble?

tomraffe

16-03-2006 15:50:17

I activated you with my admin powers!

jy3

16-03-2006 16:12:51

lol thanks )

tomraffe

17-03-2006 10:00:49

Content is pretty much covered now, thanks for all contributors.
Still PM me if you have something worthwhile.

We are now in need of anyone with graphics skills to spruce the site up a bit. PM me.