This50BuxIsFree (non credit card) for a FreePay site

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=35229

nick_e

14-03-2006 08:26:42

I need 5 more refs on this50buxisfree.com all the offers are No credit card and no cancel so after you sign up and do your offer thats it.

I will draw one winner out of my ten refs and that person will get a ref at any freepay site of there choice (that I can still do), or $25 paypal.

Every one else gets $1 paypal to compansate for the 5-10 minutes it will take you to sign up and do an offer.

FreePay sites I can do
PS3s.freepay.com
Laptops.freepay.com
Xbox360s.freepay.com
gamesystemes.freepay.com
ipodshuffles.freepay.com
handbags.freepay.com

Quick overview in case you plan on PMing me for more information (like so many people are doing)

---
This50buxisfree is a non-credit card offers only freebie site more refs smaller reward. It's ten refs for 50 bux like the title says.

The offers don't need to be canceled and they are free so after the 5 minutes it takes to sign up and do an offer that’s it.

Because of the small reward it's kinda pointless to pay people to do it cause all you can do is pay like $3 and even than it's hard to find anyone. SO...

I'm going to do a ref on one of the ten peoples freepay sites (the person will be drawn at random) other 9 get $1 paypal.
----

I will post the winners username and what forum there from here after the winner is choosen

I have posted this on two other forums A4F and GOG so the winner may be from a different forum.

If a mod (that doesn't enter) wants to do the drawing that is ok with me.

nick_e

19-03-2006 11:10:39

Bump

Still need more people. I got a friend to do this for me so you have a one in 9 chance of the referral now. If you have friends who can sign up to I will give you multiple chances

nick_e

26-03-2006 19:56:02

only 3 more

...don't make me beg D

xXHasek99

26-03-2006 22:12:41

i'm game if you can do a TRAINN site for me... PM me.

nick_e

27-03-2006 17:57:25

A lot of people have been asking for trainn sites I've done all of them but yourfreevideoipod.com. If you want a ref there, cool, otherwise I can't help.