Find My Referral(r) Service (c) 2006 VrExe

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=34911

VrExe

09-03-2006 13:24:03

Here is the deal,

I am providing a service to people who require fast greens in a short time.

Most of the times when a referral signs up, he/she will green instantly or within a few hours.

The services costs $30/ referral. Most of you will think this costs alot and I know that I'm charging alot so don't post about pricing. This service is mainly for those on their last referral or to the people who need fast green to finish their site.

I've already done it for b0otleg and acquired him 4 greens in total.

I will not be spamming or any kind of advertising that is against the terms on your respective Freebie site. I will provide 100% guaranteed referrals.

Disclaimer These referrals are in no way connected with me. I will not be knowing them in person so I will not know what offer he does or what his status is. However, I can guarantee these referrals will be 100% legit and will not go red. In a rare case when they do, (have not yet for anyone) I will provide full refund or a new referral.

VrExe

13-03-2006 14:57:00

Service is open to any site except OC with OOD or any site with OOD.

PM if interested.

tpham2006

13-03-2006 15:34:39

once I pay you, how long is it before I get a ref? Do you have a timeline or is it just until you find one?

ronmm

13-03-2006 15:35:20

[quote29595ea352="tpham2006"]once I pay you, how long is it before I get a ref?[/quote29595ea352]

He would need to get your ref before you pay since you have a higher TR.

ronmm

13-03-2006 15:36:24

VrExe,

is this the same traffic you used to complete your digitalcamera sites?

tpham2006

13-03-2006 15:40:31

[quote8fb8f112c4="ronmm"][quote8fb8f112c4="tpham2006"]once I pay you, how long is it before I get a ref?[/quote8fb8f112c4]

He would need to get your ref before you pay since you have a higher TR.[/quote8fb8f112c4]

HAHA, i kinda forgot about that part. Stupid me....

VrExe

14-03-2006 13:25:22

Ya Normal TR rules apply. So I u have a higher TR I will be getting your referral first.

Ya this is how I found all my referral for freepay digital camera site. Seeing how I was successful, I thought I would offer this service because I am not really interested in pursuing any site for now until the new ipod with touch screen comes out. )

nick_e

14-03-2006 15:37:39

What I found suspicious is that he didn't want to wait till after approval for me to pay him and he wouldn't tell me how he was getting the refs.

Thats my 2 cents

damac

14-03-2006 15:47:27

i would be interested, but only if the referrals pass through approval first.

offercentric and trainn have been reviewing accounts within days as of late, so i don't see any reason why ya wouldn't oblige )

VrExe

14-03-2006 17:30:37

damac - If I wait for people to pay me after they are approved, it would be more difficult for me to get the money in case they do not pay.

You are more than welcome to find anyone who are willing to wait for you to be approved to get paid.

nick_e - I would be surprised to see anyone give away their secrets of getting the referrals the best way.
it would be like Me giving away the best fishing spot. Everyone would be coming over and fish there. I wouldn't gain anything anymore after that.

If you guys aren't satisfied with how my service works, I'm not begging you to buy my service.

nick_e

14-03-2006 19:43:43

[quote99171465f6="VrExe"]damac - If I wait for people to pay me after they are approved, it would be more difficult for me to get the money in case they do not pay.

You are more than welcome to find anyone who are willing to wait for you to be approved to get paid.

nick_e - I would be surprised to see anyone give away their secrets of getting the referrals the best way.
it would be like Me giving away the best fishing spot. Everyone would be coming over and fish there. I wouldn't gain anything anymore after that.

If you guys aren't satisfied with how my service works, I'm not begging you to buy my service.[/quote99171465f6]

It's just a bit shady that’s all I have 12 TR 3 A4F 7 GOG and 72 ebay no complaints ever.

You have 6 here.

Ok sounds good I trust you I'll just send you $30 per ref as soon as you green and then wait to see if I get through approval, Awesome!

Not saying you aren't ligit, but shady... definitely! It's not as if my feedback can't be trusted that's almost 100 (recorded) transactions over the course of more than 3 years and I haven't broken a deal once in that time.

If you can give similar references than I'll do it your way and even let you keep your "secret" otherwise you have given me no reason to trust you and a few reasons not to.

ragefu

14-03-2006 21:41:06

^It doesn't really matter how much feedback you have, the trading rules don't say anything about waiting for approval, hard to fault him for that

nick_e

15-03-2006 06:24:44

It's not that by itself its that he's TR 6 and he has a contact or website or something that he won't tell us anything about but it's going to be able to turn out mass amounts of refs yet he won't proove it by letting one person pass through TraInns approval wich meens a 3 day delay on his money?

Thats a lot of things that don't add up to a pretty picture. I'll stop thread craping now.

VrExe

15-03-2006 09:10:34

Nick_e, I completely understand your side. ) But please keep in mind of my side as well. ) You may have noticed that feedbacks don't necesarrily count. Exile who had over 30 TR just scammed a whole bunch of people including me.

Also, I guess I did not make myself clear but you are not getting a whole bunch of sign ups because I will not be advertising your link in public. I only get those interested to sign up. There may be 1 or 2 yellows that don't really complete an offer but it won't matter because you don't have to pay for them. You only pay for whoever goes green.

My point was not about waiting "3" days for approval. As I have stated if I wait for someone to pay me after the approval the harder it gets for me to get my money once they are approved. Also, if I start letting people to pay me after they are approved, obviously my service will attract more and more scammers who will just take advantage of me.