$$$25 for FlashiPods4free.com - Easy Money

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=34052

Abaweet69

27-02-2006 18:14:57

I've just started FlashiPods4free.com and would like to offer $25 via paypal for a green under me. 5 open slots available.

+45 Trader.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

[b6f2b82a4b3][i6f2b82a4b3]Instant[/i6f2b82a4b3] Offers[/b6f2b82a4b3] (there are more, but these are the quickest)
[quote6f2b82a4b3]
Ancestry.com

Description

Looking for names to add to your family tree? Search for your ancestors in our comprehensive collection of resources. Register for your subscription today.

To receive credit, register for the service.

Usually reports Instantly

Blockbuster

Description

First Month for only $9.99! Two FREE in-store movie or game rentals a month! More than 40,000 titles! Have up to 3 DVDs out at a time! No Due Dates! No Late fees!

Usually reports instantly

DentalPlans

Description

All your discount dental plan options in one convenient site. View plan details, savings information and participating dentists in your area.

Earthlink High Speed Internet

Description

Get the Internet you really want! Speeds up to 3.0 Mbps, that's up to 70 times faster than dial-up. Only $19.95/month for the first 6 months.

To receive credit, register for the service

Million Dollar Real Estate Deals

Description
Hey Trump! Your secret is out! Learn how average people pull millions of dollars out of the White Hot Pre-construction market - No credit checks or loans needed!

To receive credit, order the information kit

Tickle (Love Happens)

Description
Be the first to contact 50,000 new members who join each week. Get accurate PhD certified compatibility scores with every memeber.

To receive credit, register for a months service.

Tickle.com IQ

Description
Do you think you're smart? Find out how smart you really are. Take the Classic IQ Test and get your detailed results for only $12.95!

To receive credit, register for the service and purchase the IQ results.

Video Professor

Description
FREE Computer Training CD-ROM from Video Professor! The Video Professor has taught millions of people how to use their computers! Try a complete lesson FREE!

To receive credit, order any FREE computer lesson.

Winning in the Cash Flow

Description
Double your salary this year working for yourself -- without investing a penny of your own cash. Free shipping. 100% Guaranteed.

[/quote6f2b82a4b3]

Abaweet69

28-02-2006 20:36:08

Easy offers guys, took me 3 days to green on my offer. EASY MONEY!

d3athtonic

28-02-2006 20:39:07

My friend wants to sign up for this site for $25. Setup trade.