Can Do DigitalCameras.Freepay.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=32263

theysayjump

05-02-2006 13:35:59

I'll need a list of available offers though.

I am only accepting Paypal.

No thread-crapping.

johnjimjones

05-02-2006 14:48:21

List of Offers (the last one is a new free 30 day trial)

Complete 1 of the offers below

Date Safer, Date Smarter

Find your true love! Take our free TRUE Compatibility Test™ and get an amazingly accurate profile of yourself. Endorsed by Psychology Today, this test identifies 99 distinct factors found in successful relationships. You'll learn more about yourself, plus you'll be that much closer to finding your special someone.

CLICK HERE NOW!
Click Here

Stamps.com

Sign up for a 30-day trial of Stamps.com and in less than 5 minutes, you will be printing your free postage! Sign up now and get your FREE $100 offer.

CLICK HERE NOW!
Click Here

Citi® Platinum Select® Card for College Students

Save with 0% APR introductory rate for 6 months. No minimum income or co-signer required. No annual fee. Build your credit history. Dedicated 24/7 customer service. Free online services.

CLICK HERE NOW!
Click Here

Complete Home

Get a FREE $20 Lowe's Gift Card for your home needs! Just try Complete Home 1 month for $1.

CLICK HERE NOW!
Click Here

Blockbuster Online

Blockbuster Online, The Movie Store At Your Door –Rent unlimited DVDs online for only $9.99 for the first month (3 movies at a time), plus two free in-store game or movie rentals a month. Choose from more than 40,000 titles. Free delivery right to your mailbox.

CLICK HERE NOW!
Click Here

Citi® Platinum Select® Card

Apply now and start saving with 0% APRli on balance transfers and purchases for 12 months and No annual fee. With this card comes the added protection of Citi® Identity Theft Solutions, $0 Liability on unauthorized purchases and secure, free online account management.

CLICK HERE NOW!
Click Here

Columbia House DVD

Columbia House's best offer yet! Join the Columbia House DVD Club and get 5 DVDs for $.49 each plus shipping and processing! See details...

CLICK HERE NOW!
Click Here

eFax Plus

With eFax, get your own local or toll-free fax number and your faxes delivered by email. Sending faxes is just as easy. Sign up now for a FREE 30-day trial!

CLICK HERE NOW!
Click Here

Save 85% on Printer Ink

Make a purchase from InkBlvd and save up to 85% on premium Printer Ink cartridges & Laser Toners! Get a FREE $30 gift with every order ($30 purchase required.)

CLICK HERE NOW!
Click Here

RealRhapsody - Unlimited Music on Demand!

Get unlimited access to over 1 million songs with Rhapsody - the #1 digital music service available! Sign up for Rhapsody now and get rockin’ for only $9.99 a month!

CLICK HERE NOW!
Click Here

Citi® Diamond Preferred® Rewards MasterCard

Apply now and reward yourself with 0% APRli on balance transfers for 12 months, $50 gift card (Redeem 5,000 bonus points after first purchase), 5 reward points for every $1 spent on purchases at supermarkets, drugstores and gas stations; 1 point for every $1 on all other purchases. No annual fee and FREE rewards program. With this rewarding card also comes the protection of Citi® Identity Theft Solutions, Price Protection Program and $0 Liability on unauthorized purchases.

CLICK HERE NOW!
Click Here

Computer Training from Video Professor

This offer features FREE Computer lessons for the consumer as well as free bonus virus protection and firewall. Yours just for trying our famous free computer lessons.

CLICK HERE NOW!
Click Here

Free $25 Wal-Mart Gift Card!

Try the Connections Entertainment Servicefor $1.00 for 7 days and receive a $25 Wal-Mart Gift Card. Must use a valid credit card to order this service.

CLICK HERE NOW!
Click Here

Become a STAR!

Casting Directors Are Looking For New Faces Urgently. Free Casting Calls For Modeling, Acting & Reality TV. No Prior Experience Necessary. Start Today!

CLICK HERE NOW!
Click Here

Free Credit Report from Citibank!

Get a FREE month trial of the Citi Credit Monitoring Service, a proactive credit monitoring and notification service with comprehensive privacy and fraud protection features. It provides the tools and information for customers to take their own actions to help protect themselves against identity theft. First Month Free!

CLICK HERE NOW!
Click Here

MAXIM Magazine

Subscribe to 36 issues of Maxim Magazine for Only $44.94! Every issue of the Maxim Magazine has exclusive inside information on the latest fashions, celebrity gossip, along with pictures of the most beautiful women in the world. Act now and save more than $179 OFF the cover price!

CLICK HERE NOW!
Click Here

Poker Expert (US)

Join now for only $1 and get a 7-day subscription. Learn poker strategies, get tips from the experts, learn the odds, and find tournaments.

CLICK HERE NOW!
Click Here

UltraBurn PM

Get your FREE 15 Day Supply of UltraBurn PM! Lose weight while you sleep! UltraBurn PM will work for you! As seen on 60 Minutes, New York Post, BBC and Good Morning America! Get your FREE Supply Now!

CLICK HERE NOW!
Click Here

Get Paid to Shop!

The resource on Shopping for Maximum Rewards! Sign up for a $1 trial membership for a complete guide on how to get real money for simply getting things you need!

CLICK HERE NOW!
Click Here

Discover Platinum Clear Card

Sign up for a Discover® Platinum Clear Card today and enjoy a 0% Intro APRli, pay no annual fee, earn 5% Cashback Bonus® on Get More Program Purchases throughout the year, and earn up to 1% Cashback Bonus® on all your other purchases. Apply Now!

CLICK HERE NOW!
Click Here

Discover Platinum Gas Card

Sign up for a Discover® Platinum Gas Card today and enjoy a 0% Intro APRli, pay no annual fee and be a part of America’s #1 Credit Card Rewards program. Apply Now!

CLICK HERE NOW!
Click Here

FHM Magazine

Subscribe to 33 issues of FHM Mgazine for ONLY $36. FHM is a lifestyle, entertainment and fashion magazine for men. Act now and Save more than $100 OFF cover price!

CLICK HERE NOW!
Click Here

Drive America - First 30 Days Free!

Join over 15 million households who rely on Drive America for prompt, 24-hour emergency roadside service, 365 days a year. Offering superior benefits and service at an exceptional value, Drive America provides you and your family with roadside assistance — where and when you need it. Plus, you'll enjoy exclusive benefits and other money—saving coupons that will be yours to claim when you enroll!

CLICK HERE NOW!
Click Here

I'll start the bid at $20

theysayjump

05-02-2006 14:50:18

Sweet, thanks.

I can do a few offers on there, so $20 gets the first bid.

I'll leave this open till tomorrow evening, same time.

theysayjump

06-02-2006 12:06:33

Still at $20.

killerman

06-02-2006 12:30:35

you can only bump your thread once every 3 days!!!!!!
D hehe

Zolar

06-02-2006 12:34:25

please lock your thread in accordance with your rules. It's not fair for people to follow rules whie you break it.

theysayjump

06-02-2006 13:43:38

[quote6a48b13c71="Zolar"]please lock your thread in accordance with your rules. It's not fair for people to follow rules whie you break it.[/quote6a48b13c71]

Actually I think it's perfectly fair. We don't get anything for the work that we do here, so I think BUMPing a thread whenever we want to or stickying a thread is very reasonable.

killerman

06-02-2006 14:10:06

[quoteca02aafe0e="theysayjump"][quoteca02aafe0e="Zolar"]please lock your thread in accordance with your rules. It's not fair for people to follow rules whie you break it.[/quoteca02aafe0e]

Actually I think it's perfectly fair. We don't get anything for the work that we do here, so I think BUMPing a thread whenever we want to or stickying a thread is very reasonable.[/quoteca02aafe0e]

while that is true
i think there are a lotta people who would do it just for the hell of it without using it to their advantage...
but it wouldn't be cool if you weren't D

johnjimjones

06-02-2006 14:18:54

While you people are thread-crapping all over a mod's trade thread, I agree with TSJ that they should be able to bump whenever the hell they want since they do so much for the forum.

damac

06-02-2006 16:35:37

how about 21, i could send it to somebody who needs one in another trade )

CoMpFrEaK

06-02-2006 16:58:02

Bump? lol

theysayjump

06-02-2006 17:54:39

[quotec27c38c79c="CoMpFrEaK"]Bump? lol[/quotec27c38c79c]

wink

Sorry guys, JohnJimJones got it. Thanks anyway. D