1 ipods.freepay green available for $30 paypal

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=32040

WillTradeRefs

01-02-2006 14:55:36

Alright, here's the deal. I bid in an "auction" on A4F to get an ipods.freepay green from a very high TR user for $30, but then my friend told me he was willing to do my site for me as a favor b/c I am helping him by setting up trades for his FlashIpods4Free.com using my TR and all, he has 4 greens and 1 yellow and has only opened the account a week ago, so its moving along quite nicely. Anyways, I'm trying to find someone to take this $30 bid off my hands, like I said over 30 TR.. very reputable. I'm going to have to honor my bid if nobody wants it b/c thats the right thing to do, but it sucks for me b/c I found a free green and now I don't really need it, but I just ran an auction a week ago and had 4 back-outs so I know that that is BS.. I guess I could sell that green and just give my friend someone else's link.. but that wouldn't be right..haha... anyways.. hit me up on AIM or PM me.. it ends tonight so you gotta hit me up soon.

Peace.
WillTradeRefs

eYank

01-02-2006 18:09:27

ill take it, pm me with the details, i need a freeipods ref

WillTradeRefs

03-02-2006 14:05:45

ah crap dude..i forgot all about this thread and have already paid the girl and given her my link.. sorry... wish you would have PM'd me but my bad for not checking the thread. Just paid her like this morning too.

Peace.
WillTradeRefs

unknown uchiha

03-02-2006 14:12:46

eYank I can do for $30, look in my thread. =)