credit denied for one referral, $20 for freeipods.com please

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=31430

MyglyMP2

25-01-2006 13:54:18

Alright, so the thing is I requested approval and was denied for one of my referrals. The other thing is that this is for my girlfriend who's ipod was stolen back in May and the person who took it wrote her a note that said "you have good taste in music" or something along those lines. I was trying to get this by valentines, but that doesn't seem like it's going to happen. So if someone can find it within themselves to help me out and complete an instant offer, I will gladly pay $10, as I've spent so much already trying to get this. Thanks.

zer0dmb

27-01-2006 06:47:14

No offense, but it is going to take more $10 for someone to do freeipods.freepay. If you can't afford more, then you will have better luck just wandering the streets looking for someone to sign up under you. I think I paid about $40 for my last one. Just to let you know why you probably won't get any takers on this trade.

/zer0

MyglyMP2

28-01-2006 07:43:32

Alright, I will give $20, someone please.

unknown uchiha

28-01-2006 11:22:30

Dude, Freeipods.com refs go for about $35-$40 here unless you're willing to trade 2 for 1 in referrals.

chazmann

28-01-2006 11:45:01

[quote6ae2982774="unknown uchiha"]Dude, Freeipods.com refs go for about $35-$40 here unless you're willing to trade 2 for 1 in referrals.[/quote6ae2982774]

THIS is why prices go up. People just spout off prices when someone very well COULD'VE DONE the offer for 10-15 dollars. Very unlikely, but I've seen it happen.

Hell, why dont we bump up prices for every ref to 60 dollars now.

I'VE SEEN IT GO FOR 60 DOLLARS. U GOIN TO NEED MUCH MORE THAN THAT.

And yes, I just took a big dump all over this thread...just like EVERYONE ELSE.

So, unless you're interested, dont tell the guy what to offer and what not to offer.

Psyc

28-01-2006 11:52:18

I'm with you chazman, what's the point in getting it for free if you have to pay 5 people $30? I think it's not fair. You should get paid what you spend on the offer. $60 is crazy.

chazmann

28-01-2006 11:54:27

This is exactly how the price hikes went from 10-15 to what they are now.

People suggesting prices to newcomers and the newcomers basing their pricing on such.

zer0dmb

28-01-2006 13:45:12

Well, I am sure not trying to drive up prices, just offer words of wisdom. There is a thin line between offering too much, and offering too little. Because it sucks when you are a newb, and you post an offer, and no one PM's you, and your thread is on the 3rd page in no time. It discourages you from the trading scene. Honestly, I think the OP did exactly the right thing by going to $20. Finally, I agree that it is not exactly free if you have to pay $30 for 5 refs, but that is not the point of the site, nor trading really. The idea is trade refs, not just buy all of them outright. Unless I am feeling especially lazy, I usually only offer to pay for the last one. Trading is much better if you can do it, because it costs less. Now, let's stop jacking this guys thread. He's trying to make a trade.

/zer0

LucaBella

29-01-2006 01:55:13

you two were threadcrapping and you know it.

Jump will almost certainly have something to say about it......