I need a prepaid debit card

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=30694

Craig

17-01-2006 15:30:05

hello everyone.I hate using my credit cards online-as I rarely use them anyways.For some reason my paypal account is not being verified.
So I need a prepaid debit card account with a positive balance.i think mine was declined because there's no where to put money on it here.I tried.paypal now requires the extended use code.
I am willing to paypal someone $20 to do this...I need at least $10 on the card and access to the online account..maybe one with my name on it..or a simon gift card.
I will paypal you once my account is verified.look at my TR.
I'm looking at one company but they want $15 to take out of $100 to do it.
thats stupid.
PM me if interested.editthe faster i get account information,the faster you get paid.meaning,if I have to wait a week in the mail,you have to wait for the payment.
oh,and im only doing this because my sending limit is zero right now,but it won't be after it's verified.
thanks.
~Craig

redman12

17-01-2006 15:39:30

[quoteb33c705051="Craig"]hello everyone.I hate using my credit cards online-as I rarely use them anyways.For some reason my paypal account is not being verified.
So I need a prepaid debit card account with a positive balance.i think mine was declined because there's no where to put money on it here.I tried.paypal now requires the extended use code.
I am willing to paypal someone $20 to do this...I need at least $10 on the card and access to the online account..maybe one with my name on it..or a simon gift card.
I will paypal you once my account is verified.look at my TR.
I'm looking at one company but they want $15 to take out of $100 to do it.
thats stupid.
PM me if interested.
oh,and im only doing this because my sending limit is zero right now,but it won't be after it's verified.
thanks.
~Craig[/quoteb33c705051]

If you just got your debit card, it will take a week to get your card accepted. wink

ilanbg

17-01-2006 17:04:54

I'll get you a $10 card for a green. PM me if interested.