I can do any FreePay site besides PSP's

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=29858

dshap

05-01-2006 17:13:32

Hi,

I need a referral for FreePsps.FreePay.Com

I can do any FreePay site besides FreePsps.com but I have sort of a strict criteria for the trade and I'm just hoping that someone who really needs a ref will agree to it.

Since I only need 1 more ref to get my free psp and I'm anxious beyond BELIEF, I'm looking for someone who is willing to do a ref for me first - then once I get credit, I will immediately do their ref (no, i'm not going out of town and i'll be totally available for the next while, lol) on a FreePay site of their choice (excluding FreePsps of course). I have made 3 quick and successful trades on this board but unfortunately only 2 of them were with users prestigious enough such that I got +TR. I only want to trade with someone who has over 4 TR so that I can get a TR from this trade and further my status on this board.

I realize this is sort of crazy to ask but I figure FreePay is popular and there's bound to be someone out there who will want an easy trade and will be willing to do it. Feel free to ask any of the people who I have traded with about their experience with me - I'm sure they'll gladly testify to my reliability & trustworthiness and the overall easiness of the trade.

Thanks,

- Dan

dshap

05-01-2006 18:14:48

Just got finished with an AIM conversation with someone who would agree to my terms but thought that it was against the rules and that he was afraid he'd get banned if the trade module picked up that someone with a higher TR went first.

I understand the rule that says lower TR goes first, but surely if the person with the higher TR badly wants a trade and willingly [i7d0d8b6b69]agrees[/i7d0d8b6b69] to go first - surely that isn't a problem? Is it?

I had no intention of breaking the rules and I'll get rid of this thread if I am - Can a moderator please confirm this?

Thank you.

EDIT
oops I missed this. for anyone who thinks they'd be breaking the rules agreeing to my trade

b. Unless otherwise agreed upon, the trade record found in every user's profile and in every user's post is the deciding factor if there is any question as to who should 'go first'. Whoever has the lower TR is expected to finish his side first. THIS IS A GUIDELINE. EACH TRADE MAY OR MAY NOT FOLLOW THIS RULE EXACTLY. YOU ARE FREE TO TRADE ON YOUR OWN TERMS, BUT YOU WILL ONLY RECEIVE A TRADE RECORD POINT IF YOU FOLLOW OUR RULES.

read my positive feedback & thx.