AUCTION: Freepay & Trainn refs

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=28654

tmberwolff

17-12-2005 00:54:56

ok. Auctions seem to be popular, so here ya go I have two people who were going to do some trades for me, but they've all fallen through. They are still willing to do some sites, though... They are only going to do 2-3 freepay sites, and 1-2 trainn sites each.

Since I'm not auctioning off every single site, this is the way I'd like to take bids. Send me a PM with a subject like "freeipods.com $20" or "yourfreeflatscreens $100", etc... You can put "PM'ed" here in the thread if you want to get my attention, but I'll be checking PMs for the bid amounts.

Bidding will end Sunday at 12pm CST. They want this money to go Christmas shopping, so trades will be set up as soon as the auction is over, and prompt payment would be appreciated. All offers will be completed by Monday, assuming payment has been made by then.

Just to clarify, this is a private bidding auction, so make your first offer your best offer.

Also, there are some sites that would be considered substitutions for the trainn sites. These are thefreeproject and order4free sites, and maybe the getfriends network. Absolutely no OOD.

Aurelius

17-12-2005 02:37:24

pm'd for train flats

amanj

17-12-2005 03:38:23

pm'd

whitedoody

17-12-2005 09:06:58

pmed