GET 4 GREENS FOR PREMIUMIPODS INSTANTLY

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=26332

Mintz

13-11-2005 09:44:47

[b96585efcc6]You can only use this deal that I'm providing you if you have NEVER signed up for premiumipods.freepay.com, or if you plan to have your product shipped to a different address!![/b96585efcc6][/size96585efcc6]

I was working on PremiumiPods, but then I was given a Video iPod as a gift from a friend. Now I find it pointless to continue paying people for greens. I'm now going to sell this account to somebody. How will I sell it to you? Simple

You pay me.
I change the password to a pre-agreed-upon password
You log in with that password, then change the password/email.
After you get ONLY 4 MORE GREENS, you will get the option to change your shipping address. You must change it to YOUR address, or they will send ME the iPod!

I'm requesting only [b96585efcc6]80 DOLLARS[/b96585efcc6] for this account. That's only $20 per referral!! It's a much better deal than paying somebody $25 per referral! AIM/PM me if you would like to negotiate. Remember, [b96585efcc6]ONLY CONSIDER THIS DEAL IF YOU HAVE NEVER SIGNED UP FOR PREMIUMIPODS.FREEPAY.COM OR WILL HAVE YOUR ITEM SHIPPED TO A DIFFERENT ADDRESS THAN THE ONE YOU ORIGINALLY SIGNED UP WITH.[/b96585efcc6]

Moderators, if this is somehow "illegal" or "wrong", please PM explaining why it is wrong before you decide to take it down or whatever.

Airkat

13-11-2005 09:57:59

I thought it was against freepay's TOS?

Daggoth

13-11-2005 10:05:30

It is. You are not allowed to do this like it states in the TOS. This will involve using 2 different ip addresses, thus putting the acc on hold

crescendo

13-11-2005 10:20:16

Yeah, why not just finish it and then sell the video ipod that you get.

Mintz

13-11-2005 17:25:33

What's wrong with two different IPs? What if I was moving out of my house and started checking up on it from another ISP, they would put my account on hold?

goofygarber

13-11-2005 17:27:13

No, its not the IP. Stop spreading rumors with no information backing them up...
it is, however, illegal to sell account (illegal meaning against the terms of service) with freepay.
Who knows how they check it...

kyks17

13-11-2005 20:16:32

[quote58b79d558f="Daggoth"]It is. You are not allowed to do this like it states in the TOS. This will involve using 2 different ip addresses, thus putting the acc on hold[/quote58b79d558f]

i signed up from home last year, got some refs, then moved to college and checked in my dorm, got more refs, and finally moved to a new apt, got teh rest of my refs. had them ship to my new apt addy instead of home, there was no problem.

theysayjump

13-11-2005 20:25:09

But there will be a problem if his accounts IP's are registered on the West Coast for example, he sells it to someone on the East Coast, but the rest of his account are still active on the West Coast.

Although IP's are not the only thing they check, this could/would potentially fuck not only you up, but the person who you sold the account(s) to.

Go for it if you really want to, but you run a very high risk of losing it all.

xxxscreamattxxx

13-11-2005 21:51:06

its against their terms but its not the IP, ive logged in from several IPs and have never been put on hold anywhere except...u guessed it...OC! it could be worth the try...i might try it if i dint already have an account