Need a Mini Mac (OR ANY OTHER) referral? I can do them!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=26210

John20037

11-11-2005 14:37:17

Hi. Here's the dealio I just received my free 30gb video ipod from freepay and I love it! I did this the old-fashioned way though (i.e. without the benefit of this forum), and it took forever.

My next project is going to be to earn a free Mini Mac, which I intend to do by making trades on this forum. I haven't even signed up yet at www.freeminimacs.com though, because I figure that I should help someone out with a referral first.

[EDIT I haven't signed up at ANY sites yet other than freeipods.com at this point. So, if you want to offer me $$$ and/or an IOU trade for any referrals you need at other sites, PM me and let me know. Please specify what offers you have left to do on your site. Thank you].

So... make me an offer and specify your terms. I'm most interested in offers that will earn me a referral (or two) of my own after I sign up (and complete an offer for someone) on freeminimacs.com. (Although I'll certainly consider monetary offers).

Although I'm a n00b to this board, I assure interested parties that I'm honest and experienced with this sort of thing. My eBay user name also is John20037, where I have 100% positive feedback (score = 25). I'm also a verified seller on paypal (score = 12), and I've never received a complaint. Obviously, that's not as experienced as some people on this forum, but my point is that I'm not easily scammed by others and I'm conscientious about not screwing anyone else over, either.

[EDIT You must have a TR of 2 or more to trade with me. I'll do my half of the bargain first].

Please let me know if you're interested. Thank you and good luck earning your free item.

kyks17

11-11-2005 15:15:06

i need minimacs. how much u looking to get in return?

compuguru

11-11-2005 17:55:30

PM'd

John20037

11-11-2005 18:15:10

Oh yeah,

In accordance with the rules of this forum, I will complete my side of any deal first. Also, I will only trade with users who are at TR 2 or higher.

Please also feel free to PM or email me with offers. Thank you.

John20037

11-11-2005 18:53:35

Hey again,

I've received quite a number of trade requests from people who need mini mac refs. However, PLEASE let me know what remaining offers you have available to complete on the mini mac site. Like anyone else, I prefer offers that are instant and/or are free/s&h only.

Otherwise, if you want me to complete an offer than is more expensive or more difficult to complete than ordinary, your monetary payment to me (I accept PayPal) should reflect that.

As stated in an earlier post, I will complete my half of the bargain FIRST.

Thank you.