$$ $26 PAYPAL PAYMENT. CHOOSE FROM A FEW DIFFERENT SITES! $$

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=25263

tvitems

28-10-2005 14:26:37

Hey guys, I have a couple sites I still need greens on, it is ranked from my #1 priority to the ones I least need at the moment...

#1. Flashipods4free- Train site.
#2. 3604free- Another Train site, my friend needs greens for it.
#3. Yourfreeflatscreens- Another Train site.

I am paying $26 for greens, if you are new to the stamps.com offer, I recommend that you take advantage of it, it's a free instant completion offer. There are also MANY MANY different offers available, including level B offers and even offers that Canadian residents may complete!! There are many free-instant completion combinations you can do for level B offers

I will complete my end of the trade first if you have a higher TR than me, but you MUST agree to complete a referral for 24 hours... I have had bad experiences before and don't want to take chances again... If you have a lower TR than me, you will have to go first and I will pay you most likely within minutes to hours of your completion of the referral. I have a lot of $ in my paypal ready to go, so the payment transaction will complete instantly through paypal.

If interested in completing any of the sites for $26, please pm me or instant message me, my AOL screen name is TVitems, and then we can decide what offer you will complete and then we will start the trade in the trading module.

Thanks!!!