$20 PAYPAL FOR 3604FREE! OFFERS LISTED INSIDE! XBOX 360!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=23694

tvitems

07-10-2005 18:34:00

I am paying $20 through paypal for refs for 3604free.

If you have a TR higher than mine, I will pay first, but expect the credit within a few hours or so.

Please do instant offers only, I do not want to wait 4 weeks because somebody completed an offer that takes 4 weeks to credit...

Here are the different instant offers you can do, and how much they cost (I am only listing the best ones)

Stamps - FREE 30-DAY TRIAL
Video Professor- A few dollars for shipping on a free computer lesson.

NOW HERE ARE THE BEST LEVEL B OFFERS, FOR LEVEL B OFFERS, THE TOTAL OFFER VALUE M-SUT EQUAL TO 50 POINTS FOR A CREDIT. ALL THESE OFFERS ARE INSTANT, YOU COULD DO THEM IN ANY COMBINATION, AND AS LONG AS THEY EQUAL 50 POINTS, IT WILL COUNT AS A "COMPLETED OFFER CREDIT"

Autovantage- 26 points - $1 for a 30 day trial (+ $40 of gas coupons for free)
Buyers Advantage- 26 points - $1 for a 30 day trial (+Circuit city $20 gift card for free)
Consumer info- 28 points - FREE copy of your credit report with your FREE 30-day CreditCheck trial.
EFAX- 22 points - FREE 30-day trial
Starclub rewards- 32 points - FREE 30-day trial
Uproar- 2 points - FREE, Just register for this site, I don't even think you need to put credit card information.

I recommend that you do the Autovantage and Buyers advantage. They both are great to try out. And they sent me my gift card and gas coupons

If you have any questions or would like to go green for $20, please PM me or you could IM me, my AOL screen name is TVitems. Then we will set the trade module and stuff and go from there.

Thanks

theysayjump

07-10-2005 20:20:48

read the rules please.