DON'T TRADE WITH (inside) KEYLOGGER SUSPECTED

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=22666

Aurelius

22-09-2005 21:15:28

either one of the referral programs (i doubt it was real rhasphdy so stamps.com or efax) or a diablo 2 hack had keylogger in it (my diablo 2 account pass is same as email= and other stuff...) don't trade with email=avenger228@sbcglobal.netavenger228@sbcglobal.net and other stuff...) don't trade with email=avenger228@sbcglobal.netavenger228@sbcglobal.net/email or Wrath Of Staind

my new stuff is email==Flayr.Flak@gmail.comFlayr.Flak@gmail.com=Flayr.Flak@gmail.comFlayr.Flak@gmail.com/email and csi aurelius but i am currentyly stuck on hold with my isp to get my password changed so if you traded with this guy i'll try to get it fixed up as fast as i can

brock and codex, please be patient and hopefully this guy didn't cancel anything... i'll fill you in later if anything did

EDIT if you did trade with him the past two hours pm me and i''ll see what i can do

Aurelius

22-09-2005 21:18:18

only posting here becuase i wanna make sure people say so i'll delete this later on and post in scammer area since some people dont' check there

ilanbg

23-09-2005 14:49:23

Can you try being a bit more coherent? I'm a bit confused as to what the hell you're talking about.

Archon810

23-09-2005 14:51:34

yeah, wtf r u talking about.

ronmm

23-09-2005 16:16:06

Basically he is saying he was dumb enough to run an exe someone gave him which in turn installed a keylogger and gave this guy access to all his stuff. Protect your PC and you won't have that problem.

JOSHBOX

23-09-2005 16:22:11

dont be dumb and download d2 "hacks" maybe, you got what you deserved fucking cheater

this is coming from a long time d2 hacker who lost a 2 year account after getting caugt.