Selling a couple accounts...for PAYPAL

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=20287

Veek

22-08-2005 09:22:42

I did some research on this forum to make sure this was allowed, and it seems to be since I saw some threads identical.

I'm selling a couple of accounts that I'm not going to use. After my FreeDesktopPC, I'm going to move on from the major free sites.

I've completed (or waiting for credit on the following sites)

- GetIpod4Free.com
- FreeFlatScreen.com
- FreeGamingSystems.com

I'm willing to hand them over to people with higher TR first, but requesting payment the same second. This is great for people who are planning to start these sites in the future and don't want to complete an offer. You can start a bidding, but try to be fair.

Also, I was looking to see if there was a way on each site to change the E-mail to your own once you own the account so you guys don't think I'm going to try to "steal" it back. It seems that on the Gratis sites, you're able to. However, I can't seem to figure out how to do it on FreeIpod4Free.com. If you feel safe on keeping the E-mail as it is, go ahead. If you are able to change the E-mail, even better.

If anyone doesn't buy them, I'll just leave them be.

Thanks, everyone! )

[bd254e3f0ec]EDIT[/bd254e3f0ec] And rest assured that these accounts are legit, no fraud, no multiple accounts, all of the rules followed.

flatline

22-08-2005 10:05:26

So you're selling accounts with the offer completed only? I can't see you getting more than 10 bucks per account.

Veek

22-08-2005 10:13:36

[quote39ad7ab299="flatline"]So you're selling accounts with the offer completed only? I can't see you getting more than 10 bucks per account.[/quote39ad7ab299]

Good enough. wink

nusqax

22-08-2005 10:20:10

i doubt even that much. people sold (or offered to sell) accounts with offer completed for 5-6 bucks.

tonydanza92

22-08-2005 10:27:00

yeah $10 per account is still kinda bad

somebody can sign up for these sites under somebody and get paid around $20, and they now have the same thing you are offering + $20 instead of just an account and down $10

I guess the only people that would do this is people who don't have cc's or really hate doing offers

I really wish people would stop with these auctions, the things need to have a couple greens to be valuable at all

and I am not sorry for spamming you (--KMA coming my way for that comment) wink

-tony

Veek

22-08-2005 10:27:29

[quote4f0a7b63ec="nusqax"]i doubt even that much. people sold (or offered to sell) accounts with offer completed for 5-6 bucks.[/quote4f0a7b63ec]

I'm not even sure if anyone will buy them. I just decided to try it out so that I could at least pass the accounts on instead of having them just sit there. )