Paying $17 PayPal for GetiPod4Free.com

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=16757

thespytfire

15-06-2005 18:03:35

I need two (2) more referrals for my GetiPod4Free.com account. I am paying $17 PayPal for each referral; so if you are interested, please send me a PM. GetiPod4Free tends to credit very quickly, so you should have your money in no time. I will send the funds first if you are an established and reputable trader with a higher TR than me.

Here are the offers currently available

Arctic White

Professional tooth whitening trial You will be credited within 1-5 business days.
Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit

Bargain Network

You can save up to 50% on real estate including Foreclosure Home, HUD Home, For Sale by Owner, Auction Home and other properties. Over 2 million users can't be wrong, so start your search today! You will be credited within 3-10 business days

Blockbuster Online

DVDs delivered to your door - only $9.99 for the first month, then only $14.99 a month after that! You will be credited within 3-10 business days

BMG Music Club

12 CDs for the price of one! Nothing more to buy, ever! You will be credited within 3-10 business days

CarboBurn

Free trial of the only pill with fat blocking and carb burning ability. You will be credited within 1-5 business days

Columbia House DVD Club

Join the Columbia House DVD Club liGet 5 DVDs for just 49 cents each (plus shipping and processing) Choose from hundreds of DVDs! You will be credited within 2-10 business days

Comcast High Speed Internet

Comcast High Speed Internet service is blazing and low cost. Only $19.99 for the first 6 months. With activation you receive a free MP3 player and modem. You will be credited within 3-10 business days

D-Link VOIP

Save money on your phone calls. Unlimited long distance You will be credited within 1-5 business days

DermFX Weight Loss

Increase metabolism gently and naturally. Free trial. You will be credited within 1-5 business days

Dish Pronto

The best deals on DISH Network satellite TV. DISH NETWORK by DishPronto offers up to 4-room satellite TV systems with FREE DVR and HDTV (monthly fees waived) installed FREE! You will be credited within 1-10 business days

Dreamshape

Free trial. Lose weight with this ephedra-free solution. You will be credited within 1-10 business days

Final Smoke

Quit smoking in 14 short days. Final Smoke! You will be credited within 1-10 business days

FreeCartridges.com

Offering Only the Highest Quality replacement cartridges for your printer. Buy 4, get one free! (Must make a purchase of any amount to receive credit) You will be credited within 3-10 business days

Golf Card

Makes a great Father's Day Gift!
More Greens...Less Fees - Get Golf Card! Golf Card is the number one golf savings card with more than 3,600 participating courses nationwide. (Must make a purchase to receive credit) You will be credited within 1-5 business days

Ink Wholesaler

Save money on all your printing supplies. 100% guaranteed for one year! (Make purchase of ANY amount to receive credit) You will be credited within 1-5 business days

PowWeb Hosting

PowWeb has been delivering the most complete hosting solution since its inception in 1999. PowWeb is one of the most recognized hosting providers on the Internet. You will be credited within 3-10 business days

Prime Mutual Pre-Approved MasterCard

At Prime Mutual, giving you the help you need is our PRIME concern. GUARANTEED! Get up to $2500.00 on your Pre-Paid Prime Mutual MasterCard Card & up to $1500 Unsecured Cash loan! Guaranteed Online Approval! You will be credited within 1-10 business days

SurveyAnnex

Survey Annex is the largest database of survey companies, reward programs and focus groups where users get unlimited access to over 700 companies that will pay cash, incentives and rewards for their opinions. Users can potentially make from $4 to $20 an hour working part time. (Must purchase membership to receive credit) You will be credited within 1-5 business days

TracFone Wireless

TRACFONE is a pay-as-you-go, prepaid wireless service that boasts the largest digital coverage area in the US. TRACFONE does not require annual contracts, credit checks, monthly phone bills, activation fees, security deposits, or age limits. (Must make purchase of $69.99 or more) You will be credited within 3-10 business days

Ultraslim Patch Free Trial

UltraSlim Patch is a revolutionary weight loss patch program that is non-invasive and easy to use. Free 7 day trial. You will be credited within 1-5 business days

Universal Star Council

Customers can give the gift of the heavens by naming a real star. Each star is personalized with a name, choice of constellation, and message. Customers can choose between several levels of commemorative packages, along with cards, jewelry, and other gift items to go along with their star. It's the kind of unusual gift that will catch a customer's attention and inspire their curiousity to learn more about it. You will be credited within 1-10 business days

Video Professor

Sign up for a free trial of Video Professor, over 35 titles to choose from. You will be credited within 1-5 business days

Wall Street Journal

Start receiving the highest rated business and financial news, and be entered to win a $5000 Amex Gift Card! You will be credited within 1-10 business days

dragonguy83

15-06-2005 19:13:18

have they been proven legit?

thespytfire

15-06-2005 19:31:24

Several people on A4F have gotten their items already. You can check out the thread here[=http//www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16346]here.

thespytfire

19-06-2005 08:42:20

Updated with new price.

jonnyk1221

19-06-2005 12:53:53

im gettin an iTrip from them, its ben STV for about a week now but i trust them ;)

s0uThp4rk

19-06-2005 13:40:41

[quote257864ac02="jonnyk1221"]im gettin an iTrip from them, its ben STV for about a week now but i trust them ;)[/quote257864ac02]
I would, because i got my iPod 20 GB from them )