$50 and trade each for Notebooks4Free

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=16550

chrisluu

13-06-2005 08:51:45

So here's the deal. Everyone knows that OfferCentric has gone crazy with its offer limitations close to the finish line. I'm 4 offers away from Notebooks4Free and I'm desperate to get these last four. I'm willing to pay $50 Paypal to these last four people and also trade for a site of their own (preferably not OfferCentric).

I'm pretty sure most of the offers you can do for me will be the harder ones, but if you get it done, there's $50 for you and site of your choice. I've had some issues with DQed referrals so the catch is that all four must go green and my account verified before the $50 is sent out, however I will sign up for your site once you go green. I will not give out my referral link until at least 4 people show interest so that people don't get screwed. Please help me get this Notebooks4Free over with.

FreeOffersNow

13-06-2005 09:19:11

Regardless of your worries, you will need to go first in trades with users a higher Trade Record (TR) than you. I apologize for any inconvenience, but to maintain stability in the trading community the rules must be enforced.

chrisluu

13-06-2005 09:26:51

I apologize for not mentioning that fact. Is it required I deliver both the money and the trade first or can it be bargained that I will perform the trade first if the Trade Record is higher and pay the $50 after verification?

Chris Luu

FreeOffersNow

13-06-2005 09:35:36

Well, that is somewhat of a grey area. Go ahead and see if you can work this trade out as-is, being that the $50 is somewhat of a bonus offer.