15dollars for freegaminggear, 15 bucks!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=16319

blitzrapper

09-06-2005 16:36:03

I am paying 15 dollars for freegaminggear referrals.

PM me
Aim me blitzrapper2

if u want to do it

blitzrapper

09-06-2005 17:13:07

the offers are

AOL® 9.0 Optimized plus MusicNet
Click here to complete the AOL® 9.0 Optimized plus MusicNet offer!
FREE Unlimited Music Downloads for 30 Days! No strings attached. Just try MusicNet®@AOL and get all the hottest new releases!

Ancestry.com
Click here to complete the Ancestry.com offer!
Looking for names to add to your family tree? Search for your ancestors in our comprehensive collection of resources. Register for your subscription today.

Lingo
Click here to complete the Lingo offer!
With Lingo's unlimited plan, you'll have everything you're used to with your current home phone system and a lot more. There's nothing to miss except for your large monthly phone bill. Sign up today and get 1 MONTH FREE!

South Beach Diet Online
Click here to complete the South Beach Diet Online offer!
Only $5 a week, cancel anytime!

Tickle.com IQ
Click here to complete the Tickle.com IQ offer!
Do you think you're smart? Find out how smart you really are. Take the Free classic IQ Test now! Already taken the Classic IQ Test? Check your result, invite your friends and see how you compare! You must purchase your IQ Report to receive credit.

good2speed

09-06-2005 17:26:11

Post subject No Icon 15dollars for freegaminggear, 15 bucks!

OMG 15 bux no way. Is it still available. Please Please let this still be available.

blitzrapper

09-06-2005 17:34:57

[quote38224cda89="good2speed"]Post subject No Icon 15dollars for freegaminggear, 15 bucks!

OMG 15 bux no way. Is it still available. Please Please let this still be available.[/quote38224cda89]are u trying to be sarcastic. I mean offers are easy. Its not alot but then again I wasnt offering $5 or a gmail account

AbstrAct

09-06-2005 19:03:07

good2speed is just an e-thug.... or a jackass. Yeah the AOL offer is a free trial. Its not a site thats hard to get greens for because not that many people have signed up. Sooo $15 is about right.

blitzrapper

09-06-2005 20:00:20

would you be interested in doing it?