New site, summerforyou.com, looking for referrals!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=16285

grumpy

09-06-2005 07:58:38

Hey there,
I'm looking for refs on
SummerForYou.com
It has some unique prizes. They include

[quote82e90b888a]Rust resistant with a galvanized steel frame, this trampoline is sure to last a long time while providing hours of fun. Has a sewn on frame cover and elastic stretch bands for added safety.

AirZone 13-Foot Trampoline
[5 referrals]

=====

Features authentic open flame grilling and push-button ignition, this road-trip grill can be taken apart for use on tabletops, or folded easily for storage and transportation.

Coleman Portable Propane Grill
[5 referrals]

=====

The E300 electric power scooter gets up to 15 mph, includes a seat, and has an extra sturdy frame for all riders. Features 10 inch tires for improved riding.

Razor E300 Electric Scooter
[6 referrals]

=====

Detects coins up to 8 inches deep and larger objects up to 3 feet. The Quick Draw II has a waterproof search coil and an LCD display with target ID and depth readout.

Bounty Hunter Metal Detector
[5 referrals]

=====

This waterproof tent sleeps 8 people, has air vents for circulation, and a screened in porch. Comes with everything you need to setup and get started.

Coleman 3-Room 8-Person Tent
[4 referrals]

=====

With a steel chassis, and 120mm aluminum core, this kart can reach speeds of 21mph. Not legal on public roads or highways. Holds up to 275 pounds.

Bladez G300 PowerKart
[10 referrals]

=====

Perfect for navigating, exploring and traveling by foot, vehicle or boat, the Garmin eTrex Legend is one of the smartest (and smallest) GPS units on the market.

Deluxe Garmin eTrex GPS Bundle
[8 referrals]

=====

All of the major planets except Pluto are easily seen through the 2.4" lens. Also perfect for birdwatchers and other land usage.

Meade Telestar NGC-60A Telescope
[5 referrals]

=====

With a durable wood construction, this professional and high quality 7 foot pool table is designed with a rip-resistant green cloth.

Mizerak 7’ Pool Table
[8 referrals]

=====

16-piece, performance set that includes everything you need. The Forged Titanium driver and Ti Reinforced fairway woods are engineered to provide the ultimate in distance, power, and playability.

Golden Bear MegaBear 450 Set
[5 referrals]

=====

You will be ready to play right away with the Trilogy Sport marker, a 200-round loader, a JT Elite mask, a 9-oz tank, and a Battle swab.

WGP Semi-Auto Paintball Kit
[5 referrals]

=====

This 42 inch deep pool is ready in under 15 minutes. Set includes pool, video, 1/6 HP filter pump, 16’ square ground cloth, pool cover, ladder and maintenance kit.

15’ x 42" Easy Pool and Filteration Set
[8 referrals]

=====

Fit 2-pc bars, front load stem, gyro, 36H wheels with Jalco ST32 rims & 14mm axles, 175mm 3-pc cranks, Tektro U-brake, padded seat, rear street tire, front dirt tire, 2 steel pegs. 20" Toptube.

Fit Replica Bike
[6 referrals]

=====

The most summer fun you’ll have all year! Weight Capacity 528 lbs. Inflated Size 130 1/8 in x 46 1/2 in. The set includes 45-in paddles, a dual-action pump and a repair kit.

Spartan Sports Inflatable Raft Set
[3 referrals]

=====

It gets hot in the summer, so what could possibly be better? This vintage style vending machine holds up to 12 cans of soda, and is the perfect size to fit anywhere in your house!

Mini Soda Vending Machine
[5 referrals]

=====

A 5.0 Megapixel, 3x Optical/4.1x Digital Zoom, powerhouse of a digital camera! Perfect to take pictures of... summery stuff with.

Canon Powershot A95 [/quote82e90b888a]

The offers are

[quote82e90b888a]Universal Star Council

A great idea for a unique gift! Complete an online purchase through the shopping cart. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

SportsBetting

Bet a minimum of $40. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

4 seasons

6 free bottles plus tabletop opener! Order online through the shopping cart. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Arctic White

Try the professional tooth whitening trial today! Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Dreamshape

Free trial! No ephedra! Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

DermFX

Try DermFX for 7 days absolutely free! Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

iDISH Network

Order satellite television. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Replicant2

Purchase Replicant2. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Comcast Highspeed Internet

Sign up for Comcast Internet. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

MLM. Money Mentor Center

Buy a membership to Money Mentor Center. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Wall Street Journal

Subscribe to the Wall Street Journal! Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

OHT-Peptide

OHT-Peptide smooth skin trial, better than botox! Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Final Smoke

Purchase Final Smoke through the shopping cart and stop smoking today. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Carboburn

Order Carboburn through the website. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Orexis

Order Orexis through the website. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Longevity

Order Longevity today. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Date.com

Signup at Date.com and become a gold member. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Vetbalance

Try the Vetbalance trial for your pet today and enhance your pets life! Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Green Tea

Try your trial of Green Tea - Weight Loss! Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Blue Host

Purchase any hosting package to receive credit. Must be legimately interested. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

ADNSGroup.Com

Let ADNS help eliminate your financial burdan today. Must have geniune interest and reach requirements. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

MyInks.com

Everything you need in printer supplies. Huge discounts! Make a purchase through the shopping cart. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

D-Link Voip

Take advantage of your broadband and use it for unlimited local and long distance calls. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

True.com

Buy a subscription to True.com online dating service. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

USA Today

Subscribe to USA Today or Sports Weekly! Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Lloyds TSB Car & Home Insurance

This UK insurance company offers coverage for car, home, travel, pets and health insurance. Discount for buying online! Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Forbes Magazine

Purchase a subscription through the shopping cart. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

PowWeb Hosting

A great host with competitive pricing! User must purchase webhosting for credit. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

ePowerServers Web Hosting

Purchase webhosting for credit. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

iPage Web Hosting

Purchase webhosting through the website! Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Javene

Try a free trial of Javene today! Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

AtomicShops

Do-it-yourself website builder! Everything you need to get started! Must make a purchase and have an active website. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

StartLogic Webhosting

Purchase webhosting through the website. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

SpyBlocs

Get rid of spyware and adware today! Purchase the software and receive credit. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

LunarPages.com Webhosting

Purchase a webhosting plan through the site. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

HostRocket.com

Purchase webhosting to receive credit. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Te-Lite

Try the Te-Lite trial today! Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Consumer Info

Get your credit report today! Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Diet.com

Sign up for Diet.com and complete a purchase. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Ink Wholesaler

Make a purchase. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Centra - $7500 Platinum Credit Line

Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

MyDailyDose

Try MyDailyDose and get a free giftcard! Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

StarClub Rewards

Free 30-day trial, and if you keep using Starclub, a free $50 giftcard! Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Win4Real

Deposit and spend a minimum of $40. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Earthlink Internet

Become a paying subscriber. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Dish Network

Subscribe to the Dish Network and have it installed in your home. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Entertainment Savings Book

Purchase the book through the website. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Coastal Vineyards

Make a purchase through the website. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer

Columbia House DVD

Join Columbia House DVD. Fraud or immediate cancellation will not be tolerated.

Complete Offer
[/quote82e90b888a]

Anyone interested in this site please PM or post. My preference is to buy the referrral but in an extenuating case, I might be persuaded to trade for one. I'm also on a conga for this freebie site at a different message board, so you could get a spot on there as well to help get your refs faster.

Thanks for having a look )

Peinecone

09-06-2005 08:25:00

First of all, remove your link from the post or risk being banned. You also have to say you will go first because you are new.

Second, i can trade if you can do legalpcsteals. PM me

grumpy

09-06-2005 08:27:47

I keep forgetting about the referral link thing ( Removed.

CoMpFrEaK

09-06-2005 09:44:05

How much are you offering?

grumpy

09-06-2005 09:52:02

I'm offering $15 per referral.

The_Huffster

09-06-2005 10:15:04

I'll do a referal for you ) I want a go-cart D

Armstrong

09-06-2005 12:11:50

its a pretty cool site...hit us up when you find out if its legit

Collateral

09-06-2005 12:19:02

Those offers are pretty hard. Cool site though.

grumpy

09-06-2005 14:34:12

[quote36fe6781fe="Armstrong"]its a pretty cool site...hit us up when you find out if its legit[/quote36fe6781fe]

Well, it's run by a pretty reputable member of Anything4free, so I trust the owner completely. Credits lighthing fast... she credits all day. I got a ref tody credited within hours. I'll let you know how it goes.

StrictlyBallin24

09-06-2005 15:22:18

PM'd about wifimusic.4nocash.com

ajrock2000

09-06-2005 15:29:45

i can vouch for this site as far as crediting goes...vetbalance credits within 5 minutes...

StrictlyBallin24

09-06-2005 15:50:27

[quote4faacc997a="grumpy"]

Anyone interested in this site please PM or post. My preference is to buy the referrral but in an extenuating case, I might be persuaded to trade for one. I'm also on a [b4faacc997a]penis[/b4faacc997a][/size4faacc997a] for this freebie site at a different message board, so you could get a spot on there as well to help get your refs faster.

Thanks for having a look )[/quote4faacc997a]

uuuuhhhh...?

ajrock2000

09-06-2005 15:58:07

lol, they replace the word c@nga with penis

Batman

09-06-2005 16:07:10

[quote70b6e7a881="ajrock2000"]lol, they replace the word penis with penis[/quote70b6e7a881]
D

StrictlyBallin24

09-06-2005 16:10:12

lol, and the way he said it just makes it all the more wrong.

drummer_kew_03

09-06-2005 16:31:01

[quote24050f692c]License has been revoked or has expired.[/quote24050f692c]

bballp6699

09-06-2005 16:34:24

[quotea6fc3d6262="drummer_kew_03"][quotea6fc3d6262]License has been revoked or has expired.[/quotea6fc3d6262][/quotea6fc3d6262]

?

grumpy

09-06-2005 16:54:52

Yeah, I noticed the penis thing. I thought it was funny so I left it there )

grumpy

10-06-2005 08:58:28

Bumping up, still looking for refs!

Godrockdj

10-06-2005 09:39:40

Check your pms

drummer_kew_03

10-06-2005 10:42:31

[quote8249ae0a8c="bballp6699"][quote8249ae0a8c="drummer_kew_03"][quote8249ae0a8c]License has been revoked or has expired.[/quote8249ae0a8c][/quote8249ae0a8c]

?[/quote8249ae0a8c]

I went to the site and it was just a blank page saying that. I tried a few times. It's working now though.

Godrockdj

10-06-2005 10:50:59

Worked fine for me when I signed up. Grumpy, please respond to your pm regarding our trade )