$15 for WifiMusic.4nocash

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=16224

bruman

08-06-2005 14:14:42

PM me if interested!
thanks!!

"Curb your cravings" and the "ultima" weight loss patch are pretty unique and credit next day if you are having trouble finding offers.. or they have a wide variety of other offers as well.. heres a list

Ancestry.com
Looking for names to add to your family tree? Search for your ancestors in our comprehensive collection of resources. Register for your subscription today.

AOL Internet Service
Get 10 Free iTunes! Sign up for a 30 day free trial of AOL Internet service and receive 10 free iTunes music downloads. Receive credit after a valid signup with a credit card. This offer is being CLOSELY watched for fraud! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO COMPLETE THIS OFFER IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SIGNED UP FOR AOL BEFORE!

Appera Teeth Whitening
Show off a new brighter smile by signing up and trying Appera's teeth whitening program for FREE. Limited time only - try it today. Credit in 7 to 10 days.

Blockbuster Online
Rent DVDs from BLOCKBUSTER Online™ Rent unlimited DVDs plus two free in-store coupons each month. Free shipping. No return dates. Receive credit after becoming a paying member.

Columbia House DVD Club
Watch all your favorite TV shows again and again when you join Columbia House DVD Club - TV Edition! Buy 1 Season on DVD for $19.95, get 1 free! Plus, Free Shipping!

Curb Your Cravings
Are You looking for a safe and effective way to lose weight, burn more calories and fat? Then Curb Your Cravings Plus is what you have been looking for. Introducing... The Curb Your Cravings Plus Topical Weight Loss Patch

DentalPlans
All your discount dental plan options in one convenient site. View plan details, savings information and participating dentists for all available discount dental plans in your area.

eBay Success Kit
The eBay Success Kit is a comprehensive system that provides information on how to earn a regular income on eBay.

Golf Pass
Receive discounted green fees at over 3800 golf courses nationwide and a FREE travel certificate for 2 free nights at well-known hotels and locations.

Lingo
With Lingo's unlimited plan, you'll have everything you're used to with your current home phone system and a lot more. There's nothing to miss except for your large monthly phone bill. Sign up today and get 1 MONTH FREE!

Make $10k on eBay
If you want to start making money and are committed to reaching your financial goals, then it is time to learn how to sell on eBay. Professional ebay seller training services from ebay10k.com will help you make $10k on ebay.

Netflix
Try Netflix for FREE. With Netflix you can rent as many DVDs as you want for just one low price a month. No Late Fees. Become a paying member and receive credit.

PC Bug Doctor
PC Bug Doctor is software that will repair the hidden errors that are lurking on PC’s causing them to crash.

PetCareRX
Spend $85.00 today and receive free shipping! Visit PetCareRX - Order today and get a free Krypton Guardian Flashlight. Receive credit on your first order of $20 or more.

Tickle.com
Be the first to contact 50,000 new members who join each week. Get accurate PhD certified compatibility scores with every member.

Tickle.com IQ
Do you think you're smart? Find out how smart you really are. Take the Classic IQ Test and get your detailed results for only $12.95! Already taken the Classic IQ Test? Check your result, invite your friends and see how you compare!

TrimLife Plus
We have combined the ultimate fat burner with the Ultimate Dieter's Vitamin Supplement and we are giving it away! Click for a free sample.

Ultima Weight Loss Patch
The all-natural combination of fucus vesiculosis (kelp), garcinia cambogia, and guarana found in the Ultima Weight Loss Patch work together to decrease appetite, increase metabolism, and burn fat! Get your 7 day FREE TRIAL today!

Video Professor
Pick a program and learn it FREE! Windows XP/ME/95/98, The Internet, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, FrontPage, Works, Quicken, Lotus, or DOS.

Wall Street Journal
Subscribe now for your chance to win $5000.00! This is a limited-time offer available only to Internet Customers. Subscribe Today & Win Big! You must sign up for a subscription to receive credit!

bruman

10-06-2005 11:52:11

Upped up to $17.50 - This is the MAX I can go!
(I have $35 in my paypal account and I need 2 refs ))

So PM Me if your interested!

thanks