freeplaystations.com Trade/Gmail Invites UK

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=16221

Jus2Gud

08-06-2005 13:15:41

Hi everybody im new here and need 5 referrals to www.freeplaystations.com. I'm willing to trade with anybody as long as they are either living in the UK or are signed up to a site that sends their products to the UK as well as US and Canada. This is because many of the only US sites I cannot sign up to offers for. I also see people offering gmail invites so if you are at all interested in them then you can have 50 of them for one referral. Please PM me for any information or anything else you want to know. Thanks everybody. By the way Im not sure whether I'm allowed to post my link here so please PM me for that. Thanks once again.

hehehhehe

08-06-2005 13:40:02

Just some advice - get rid of that gmail offer if you know what's good for you...

Collateral

08-06-2005 13:47:54

Gmail lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

mr_black

08-06-2005 17:08:52

pm'd