i dont want freedigitalcameras.com anymore; do you want it?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=15746

vdubgirl

02-06-2005 09:55:20

i signed up for freedigitalcameras.com
i did one offer and went green
i also have one green out of 10 needed.

but i decided not to do this site anymore and i dont want the offer and green to go to waste.

you can have my site, with completed offer, AND green
if you
go green on my phreeipods.com site (preferred--you get 2 greens for the price of one)
or
pay me (this can be negotiated...i'd rather have a green)

i know this works because
1) it's a Gratis site.
a. If you are already a member of a Gratis site, check out your "Account" tab. You can go in and change all your contact information. Depending on who goes first (TR), once I give you my login and password, you can go in and change all the info to be specific to you. Once you change it, I will not be able to access it, and it's fully yours. The item will be shipped to the address you specify when you order your gift.

2) I've done this twice already.
a. One of the first trades I did was for freehandbags.com. A guy didn't want his site anymore, so I went green on one of the sites he needed and he GAVE me his freehandbags.com site WITH a completed offer. All I needed to do was complete my list of referrals.

b. I've also given someone my site. He wanted the Gratis site for LCD screens and I wasn't interested in completing it. He went green for me and I GAVE him the LCD site complete with green offer. Since he changed his info, I'm no longer able to access the site. All he needs to do is complete his referrals.

If you're interested, please pm me and we can get it underway.

NullMonkey

02-06-2005 10:15:32

Isn't it against Gratis's TOS to trade or sell accounts?

clerick

02-06-2005 10:30:34

[quoteac70136096="NullMonkey"]Isn't it against Gratis's TOS to trade or sell accounts?[/quoteac70136096]
Plus the ip/adress change will flag it as possible take over... (and i think it is against the tos).

vdubgirl

02-06-2005 11:47:00

yeah i guess that could be.

when i thought about an ip address changeover, i thought that saying "i moved" would clear that up possibly.

hey it's worth a shot though.....i'm not offended if no one takes me up on it.

Retro

02-06-2005 12:52:11

[quote5fcb5c9856="clerick"][quote5fcb5c9856="NullMonkey"]Isn't it against Gratis's TOS to trade or sell accounts?[/quote5fcb5c9856]
Plus the ip/adress change will flag it as possible take over... (and i think it is against the tos).[/quote5fcb5c9856]

actually it won't because people move all the time.

vdubgirl

07-06-2005 06:44:35

this offer is still up for grabs!

vivek2007

07-06-2005 08:57:45

..didn't know you could do that. I have a freedesktoppc account with 3 greens if anyone wants it also. pm me

Jiglet

07-06-2005 18:05:09

I have a pvps4free with my offer completed + 3 greens, if you're interested let me know =)