Need Refs for freepsps and free360xbox. Willing to trade/pay

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=15677

kposse77

01-06-2005 13:27:45

Hi I'm new around here so I'm willing to pay/go green first with trusted traders.

Here's what I'm looking for (number is how many referrals I need)

freepsps 4
free360xbox 8
freeminimac 5

I can sign up for any other site except for freeflatscreens which I'm already a member of. I'm open for trading or am willing to pay $20/green light via paypal.

Please feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

[b0f53ef5fe3]EDIT Since the original post, I've signed up for the following sites, so I guess I should exclude these from trades[/b0f53ef5fe3]

cameras4free
freegamingsystems

kposse77

05-06-2005 08:16:10

So I know I'm a newbie here, so I apologize if this seems kind of dumb to people that have been around, but I feel this is a fair point to bring up for other people that may be getting started.

If you are making an offer to one of the 4free sites (cameras4free, notebooks4free, etc), I really think it would be fair for you to let the person you are trading with know that you only have particular offers available. I've kind of been burned twice by folks who only had like the Longevity offer (which costs $40 up front) and didn't feel the need to say that when we traded for a free360xbox offer or a freeepsps offer. This applies to the new guys too, I have to accept responsibility for not asking in advance and now I have two sites burned that I essentially got nothing for and I didn't get to help the people that I offered to trade with so it was lose/lose all around.

Anyway, now I understand why people just straight up offer money. May have to move to that route. Thanks for reading!

Labamba32

05-06-2005 09:46:38

pm
sent