paying $20+ cash for sites :)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=15579

JesterxXx

31-05-2005 14:22:14

Editedli Ok, thanks to you guys, I think I already got enough refs for freemacgifs!

But if anyone is still interested in cash, I am paying for these sites as well

I am also paying for these sites if anyone is interested
[b51da027928]
Tech4Free.com ($23)

PCTech4Free.com ($23)

PDAtech4free ($20)

Bestfreegear ($25)

Allthis4free ($25) [/b51da027928][/color51da027928]

Thanks to those that already went green for me ).

PM me if interested. BTW I can't trade so only looking for people interested in being paid ).

JesterxXx

31-05-2005 14:35:56

here are the current offers on freemacgifts

liReferral/Offer buyoutli
Don't see an offer you like? Check this page out! Want to buy a referral? Check it out as well! Instead of doing an offer you can pay $20 and it will become a completed offer for yourself.

liTickle IQli
Do you think you're smart? Find out how smart you really are. Take the Classic IQ Test and get your detailed results for only $12.95!Already taken the Classic IQ Test? Check your result, invite your friends and see how you compare!

liBlockbuster Onlineli
Rent DVDs from BLOCKBUSTER Online™ Rent unlimited DVDs plus two free in-store coupons each month. Free shipping. No return dates.

liSkill Jamli
Over 85 of the hottest Internet games. Play now and get $6 FREE CA$H from SkillJam!Your account will be credited upon confirmed deposit.

liSirus Satellite Radioli
Vonage Broadband Phone Service. Use your broadband connection to save money on all your phone calls.

liStarClub Rewardsli
Start your Free Trial and get a $50 gift card plus an instant $10 Bonus. Star Club Rewards members earn 20% Cash Back, up to $500 each year from major retailers.

liArctic Whiteli
Arctic White's patented system whitens your teeth below the surface, by up to 8 shades, for a full year. Simply use it for 10 minutes a day for 10 days.

liConsumer Free Credit Reportli
Get a FREE copy of your credit report with your FREE 30-day CreditCheck® trial. You'll also get credit alerts, info on disputing items on your report, and more.

liVideo Professorli
Pick a program and learn it FREE! Windows XP/ME/95/98, The Internet, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, FrontPage, Works, Quicken, Lotus, or DOS.

liUltra Slimli
Ultraslim is a cutting-edge, advanced appetite suppressant, metabolism booster, and energy enhancer...all in one! Try it for free!

liColumbia House DVDli
Join and get 5 DVDs for $.49 each plus shipping and processing! Check out the great selection at Columbia House!

liCarbo Burnli
Burn fat, Block Carbs, Block fat storage... Not with three different expensive diets or pills... BUT WITH ONE PILL - CARBOBURN!

liDerm FX Patchli
Increase metabolism gently and naturally. Helps Curb Your Appetite. A plan with safe and effective results. Easy to apply. No pills or powdered shakes. Safe and Effective. Get-Your FREE-1-Week Supply Now!

liColumbia House Music Clubli
Choose 12 CDs for free, plus $2.79 per CD shipping and processing. Check out the great selection at Columbia House!

liLifescript Vitaminsli
Get a free personalized vitamin profile. You must complete and online purchase of a subscription to receive credit.

liJeveneli
Jevene anti-wrinkle cream is nature's answer to Botox®. Get a FREE SAMPLE of Jevene and witness the results first hand.

liDream Shapeli
Lower your body fat, build lean body mass and lose weight with a 14-Day free trial of Dreamshape!

liAppera Teeth Whiteningli
Show off a new brighter smile by signing up and trying Appera's teeth whitening program for FREEli. Limited time only try it today.

liAncestry.comli
Looking for names to add to your family tree? Search for your ancestors in our comprehensive collection of resources. Register for your subscription today.

liUnited Platinumli
Get a $10,000 credit line and a free cell phone today along with $1000 Account Advance. No Credit Checks or Turndowns and Free credit limit increases.

liCrossingsli
Looking for powerful Christian insights? Now you can get them delivered right to your door. Take 4 Christian books for 99¢ plus a 5th book FREE with membership in Crossings®.

liBlack Expressionsli
Join Black Expressions and get 3 books For $1 each with membership!

liZoobali
Zooba is fun and easy! Add books to your Reading List and then Zooba ships the top selection each month. Add or remove books and change the order of my Reading List at any time.

liThe Literary Guildli
Take your pick from popular authors like Danielle Steel, John Grisham, Michael Crichton, Nelson DeMille, Stephen King and others. Get 2 books for $4. Whatever you like to read, we've got it at the Literary Guild.

liLingoli
With Lingo's unlimited plan, you'll have everything you're used to with your current home phone system and a lot more. There's nothing to miss except for your large monthly phone bill. Sign up today and get 1 MONTH FREE!

liMyComputerClubli
NO CREDIT CHECKS, NO CREDIT TURNDOWNS, NO INTEREST FEES! Get a BRAND new computer when you sign up with MyComputerClub.

liPlayersVacationClubli
Now you can go on vacation then make easy monthly payments click here to find out how. Sign up with PlayersVacationClub today!

liFinal Smokeli
Do you think it's impossible to quit smoking, even after a lifetime of smoking 1-3 packs a day? Try Final Smoke and stop smoking for good!

liReplicant2li
With Replicant2 you can backup your DVD movie collection to the same inexpensive CDs you’ve used to copy music.

liPet Chewsli
Treat Your Dog or Cat To An Extended & Enhanced Life Happy & Comfortable Energy Levels Balanced Weight Control & Improved Flexibility A Softer, More Shiny Fur Perfect Pet Nutrients that Taste Wonderful.

liPrime Mutual Mastercardli
Get up to $2500.00 on your Pre-Paid Prime Mutual MasterCard Card & up to $1500 Unsecured Cash loan! No Employment Verification, Credit Check, Interest, Ever! Guaranteed Online Approval!

liSirus Satellite Radioli
Forget about commercials! Sign up to satellite radio and enjoy radio, the way it was meant to be.

liDirect TVli
Free installation of Direct TV on up to 4 rooms. Sign up now for free installation, plus 50 premium channels free for 3 months! Or sign up for Satellite Internet System.

liBlue Hostli
Our hosting offering includes Free Domainli, Free Setupli, 4 Gigs of Storage Space, 100 Gigs of Transfer, 2500 E-Mail Accounts, SSH, Perl, MySQL, FrontPage Extension Support, Fantastico, Web Site Builder, Free Marketing Services and more.

The_Huffster

01-06-2005 09:48:10

I'll do one for you.

JesterxXx

01-06-2005 15:39:33

[quote2fce8f699c="The_Huffster"]I'll do one for you.[/quote2fce8f699c]pm sent )

chrisFWC

02-06-2005 06:32:22

I'll do one for you too. PM me your link and initiate a trade with me.

JesterxXx

03-06-2005 00:24:47

[quote38d539dc72="chrisFWC"]I'll do one for you too. PM me your link and initiate a trade with me.[/quote38d539dc72]PM sent ).

CoMpFrEaK

03-06-2005 00:37:40

PMed you

JesterxXx

04-06-2005 02:03:40

3 people paid already. Still open for a few more ).

bobo

06-06-2005 23:18:48

still available for pm )

bobaloba

07-06-2005 00:54:09

also available for pm D

JesterxXx

07-06-2005 01:24:40

lol are you actually interested or just being silly.

bobaloba

08-06-2005 10:12:44

got my 18 dollars -D

JesterxXx

09-06-2005 00:05:57

[quote47e22fbffa="bobaloba"]got my 18 dollars -D[/quote47e22fbffa]Thanks again for the great trade. I am still surprised at how fast freemacgifts credits. They could tech the big boys a few things about that heheh.

Still need 2 more I believe.

I am also paying for these sites if anyone is interested

Tech4Free.com ($23)

PCTech4Free.com ($23)

PDAtech4free ($20)

Bestfreegear ($25)

Allthis4free ($25)

PM me if interested )

hokeypokie

09-06-2005 05:22:26

Got paid the $18 instantly. Thanks!!
Will complete an offer tonight.

chrisFWC

09-06-2005 06:34:30

[quote4798ef4678="bobaloba"]got my 18 dollars -D[/quote4798ef4678]

same here. More sites should have the opt out offer D

Peksim

09-06-2005 06:47:14

What gifts are offered?

JesterxXx

09-06-2005 19:07:35

[quotebee15704ef="Peksim"]What gifts are offered?[/quotebee15704ef]bunch of apple stuff (ipods, mac minis...) but I am going for the sound dock ).

And as of right now, I think I have enough refs thanks to the awesome traders here! Already got 5 ).

But I am still looking for refs for the other sites if people are interested ;).