WANT TO SIGN UP FOR MP3PLAYERS4FREE (need iRiver)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=14781

aclors

21-05-2005 08:00:51

Hello, I need to get me an iRiver. However, the thing is I can't use a credit card, I don't have a checkings account, or a paypal account, or anything of the sort. However, I have been told I can use a webcertificate, so I need to get one as well. Can anyone help me? I'll be needing referrals later. Hope someone can be of assistance.

wink

Blink182=Gone

21-05-2005 08:05:28

[quote9bbfa8698e="aclors"]Hello, I need to get me an iRiver. However, the thing is I can't use a credit card, I don't have a checkings account, or a paypal account, or anything of the sort. However, I have been told I can use a webcertificate, so I need to get one as well. Can anyone help me? I'll be needing referrals later. Hope someone can be of assistance.

wink[/quote9bbfa8698e]

you can get a Visa Prepaid Credit card at your local bank. You just pay...say, $20 and you can use the prepaid card anywhere that Visa's are accepted. When they run out, you just either refill them of throw them away.

yep yep 8)

aclors

21-05-2005 08:07:36

Well, my parents will not allow me use any of my money. That's why i'm interested in a webcertificate.

Blink182=Gone

21-05-2005 08:10:10

[quotee1eff97500="aclors"]Well, my parents will not allow me use any of my money. That's why i'm interested in a webcertificate.[/quotee1eff97500]

web certificates are no longer available anymore for personal use. You'll have to look into the Visa Prepaid option.

aclors

21-05-2005 08:17:13

Then unless I can get like my friend who has something like that to let me use his, I'm doomed.

johnjimjones

21-05-2005 12:29:19

I'd suggest trying another site that offers the iRiver, mp3players4free is really hard to get referals for. I'm stuck on 2 as of right now.

Peinecone

21-05-2005 17:45:24

[quote3c1ab22fc2="aclors"]Well, my parents will not allow me use any of my money. That's why i'm interested in a webcertificate.[/quote3c1ab22fc2] You will need SOME sort of payment. If you can't even put some money on a prepaid visa your SOL. How would you fund a webcertificate?

darkancient

21-05-2005 17:55:58

[quotee6d195fce7="aclors"]Hello, I need to get me an iRiver. However, the thing is I can't use a credit card, I don't have a checkings account, or a paypal account, or anything of the sort. However, I have been told I can use a webcertificate, so I need to get one as well. Can anyone help me? I'll be needing referrals later. Hope someone can be of assistance.

wink[/quotee6d195fce7]

find out a site that offers napster and you can do it via a paypal account - you just have to do the sign up with the paypal agreement - do that and have some one pay you say 20 bucks for the refferal - then once you have the 20 then you can do more offers using paypal as a virtual card and keep building till you have a hundred or so then pay for some refferals for your self - thats how i started (it was a big damn mess upon cancellation days but what ever lol) best advice i think your going to get here besides getting mommy and daddy to let you spend some of your money on something you want to lol

nicd.01

21-05-2005 23:43:34

[quotea4ce189816="darkancient"][quotea4ce189816="aclors"]Hello, I need to get me an iRiver. However, the thing is I can't use a credit card, I don't have a checkings account, or a paypal account, or anything of the sort. However, I have been told I can use a webcertificate, so I need to get one as well. Can anyone help me? I'll be needing referrals later. Hope someone can be of assistance.

wink[/quotea4ce189816]

find out a site that offers napster and you can do it via a paypal account - you just have to do the sign up with the paypal agreement - do that and have some one pay you say 20 bucks for the refferal - then once you have the 20 then you can do more offers using paypal as a virtual card and keep building till you have a hundred or so then pay for some refferals for your self - thats how i started (it was a big damn mess upon cancellation days but what ever lol) best advice i think your going to get here besides getting mommy and daddy to let you spend some of your money on something you want to lol[/quotea4ce189816]

That would work if he had a bank account to attach to PayPal. They may have changed the rules since you signed up but they now require account to even SEND money.

aclors

22-05-2005 10:21:41

Yep, I think I'll just give up. Thanx for the help, but I obviously cannot do anything on these sites. (

hattencat

22-05-2005 16:21:33

[quoteacbd62e579="aclors"]Yep, I think I'll just give up. Thanx for the help, but I obviously cannot do anything on these sites. ([/quoteacbd62e579]

go back to school, kid