Do you need a freemacgifts ref? I want to sign up/trade for

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=14317

JesterxXx

16-05-2005 02:30:45

[beead244113]Ok, I want to go for the sounddock on this site so I need to sign up but I want to do it in a trade. Anyone need a ref for this site?

I don't want cash really but do have a few sites I could still use refs on that I would be willing to trade for ;).

So if you need a freemacgifts and can do one of these let me know and we can work out the trade

pctech4free
tech4free
pdatech4free
flatscreens4free (maybe).

I will also be needing freemacgift refs so if anyone else out there can still sign up for this and would be interested in doing it for cash ($20) let me know as I am willing to pay ;).

Also, to let you guys know, this site has a unique buyout program. You can "buy" one referral/green if you want for $25 directly from the site! You can also buy your own offer credit for $20...so if you don't want to do your own offer you can just pay the 20 cash and you will be green ;). So if you want to get your own offer done for this site then let me know and I will give you the 20 to pay for your own offer so you basicly get a very easy credit for free ). Supposedly they also have 30 or so offers as well though. [/beead244113]