20 $Us American Dollars for Psp Offers Flatscreens ALSO!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=14276

trixnice

15-05-2005 13:10:21

Hello I will pay 20 US$ American Dollars to the first 5 People who sign up for My refferal link for the freepsp.com website. I was member of these forums when they first came out and did this to get the free ipod that i had received a while back. Email me and i will send you the link, after the first 5 people do this and you email me i will send you an email telling you that i have already received the amout of refferals needed. When you sign up PLEASE USE YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL! Thank you, and paypal is my only method of payment so dont sign up unless you have it.

Also I am willing to trade offers! I will be some ones refferal on www.freeflatscreens.com if they use my refferal link on freepsps.com.
I have not signed up for free flatsceens yet, so if some one has not yet signed up for freepsps, this will indeed be a good refferal trade! I will also pay for refferals 25 EACH! for free flatscreens! So keep in touch!

Send me an email requesting what you wanna do- Either give me 1 psp refferal and i give you one flatscreen, or 20 U.S American Dollars for 1 psp refferal.

Heres my email= email=trixnice@hotmail.comtrixnice@hotmail.com email=trixnice@hotmail.comtrixnice@hotmail.com/email

You can trust me! look me up on paypal to see my history! I have made many payments of 20 Dollars for refferals! Thank you!

[Ask me about greening first for good traders since I am a newbie]

trixnice

15-05-2005 13:11:22

Also IM me on aim at grannykilla187