$22 PayPal for THE FIRST person to go green at freepsps.com

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=12967

spincycle

28-04-2005 18:56:18

Paying $22 for THE FIRST person to go green at freepsps.com. PM me. Only the first person.

darkancient

28-04-2005 19:11:32

you need to read the rules and rewrite this thread please, you are required to pay in advance due to your lacking trade record, just a heads up before a mod sees

spincycle

28-04-2005 19:18:22

[quotee03d046ac1="darkancient"]you need to read the rules and rewrite this thread please, you are required to pay in advance due to your lacking trade record, just a heads up before a mod sees[/quotee03d046ac1]
The trade is between me and the person I trade with. I'm good on my word and the ONE person I trade with will be glad they did. Mods please let me know if this is a problem. I have a great rep on other sites and I'm just checking this site out to see if it's worth recommending to my friends. I've heard mixed reviews of this site and I wanted to see for myself what it was like.

darkancient

28-04-2005 19:20:35

the mods are going to say this is a problem, there is a code of conduct here, read the rules, the one person isnt going to flip over 22 bucks this is a common offer, im not here to argue with you but im just saying this is going to get you yelled @ if you dont modify it but its your call best of luck to ya just thought id give ya a friendly heads up

Vector

28-04-2005 19:25:11

[quote1941b52409="spincycle"][quote1941b52409="darkancient"]you need to read the rules and rewrite this thread please, you are required to pay in advance due to your lacking trade record, just a heads up before a mod sees[/quote1941b52409]
The trade is between me and the person I trade with. I'm good on my word and the ONE person I trade with will be glad they did. Mods please let me know if this is a problem. I have a great rep on other sites and I'm just checking this site out to see if it's worth recommending to my friends. I've heard mixed reviews of this site and I wanted to see for myself what it was like.[/quote1941b52409]

LOL! You really need to listen to Dark.... the trade may be between you and the person, but you are on the mods and admins ground... meaning they can ban your ass making it look like NOONE will trust you....