!~!~!~!~Sites to trade~!~!~!~!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=12871

Rube Waddell

27-04-2005 17:12:52

Hi,

I'm still trying to get the last few referrals for two sites, freephotoipods AND freedigitalcameras.

I've already done many sites, but there's still more I can do. If you can do one of the two sites above and if you are looking for the sites below, drop me a PM and we'll trade. I'm a +11 trader. I will go green first for anyone with a higher rating.

freehandbags
freegamingsystems
freeminimacs
ds4free
MP3players4free
PVPs4free (reserved while she is yellow)
ipodshuffles4free
ALL prize cube sites
freenotebookPC (reserved while he signs up)
tech4free
PCtech4free
oddtech4free
mods4free
gear4free
skate4free
4freespot
applestuff4free
polos4free

Like I said, I can trade any of these sites for freedigitalcameras or freephotoipod. There may be other sites I can do that I don't know exist. If it's a new or obscure site, just ask me about it.

PoPoJiJo

27-04-2005 17:24:58

I'm thinking this is a stupid ? but are you accepting paypal for handbags?

Rube Waddell

27-04-2005 17:26:57

[quoteec68506414="PoPoJiJo"]I'm thinking this is a stupid ? but are you accepting paypal for handbags?[/quoteec68506414]

No thanks. I'm want to keep the rest of the sites for trade. I'll let you know if something changes.

Rube Waddell

27-04-2005 22:00:38

I just realized there were a few more sites that I haven't done. I've added them to this list....

freehandbags
freegamingsystems !!!!
freeminimacs (reserved)
ds4free
MP3players4free !!!!
PVPs4free (reserved)
ipodshuffles4free !!!!!
ALL prize cube sites
freenotebookPC (reserved while he signs up)
tech4free
PCtech4free
oddtech4free
mods4free
gear4free
skate4free
4freespot
applestuff4free
polos4free
freetechshop
freeipod !!!!
ALL the phree sites

Like I said, I can trade any of these sites for freedigitalcameras or freephotoipod. There may be other sites I can do that I don't know exist. If it's a new or obscure site, just ask me about it.