For those that pay others to do offers...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=12839

MacTrader

27-04-2005 12:34:28

I am considering paying for others to complete my offers but am curious as to if you have ever run into any problems with scammers? If they go first, go green and you paypal them. Anyone ever have someone do anything malicious to make the referral go DQ? (ie, sign up again as another email address for someone else not caring cause they got paid?)

Any tips/tricks/experiences would be appreciated! Thanks!

MacTrader

27-04-2005 13:04:47

Oh, i completely forgot too. What kind of extra costs have you run into via paypal? I know I've seen 3% charges on some transfers,etc.

What is a reasonable amount to offer someone to do a trade? Thanks again!

JUNIOR6886

27-04-2005 14:14:19

Ived had to pay for all 5 of my refferals for my psp at psps4free.com
and the first thing i gotta say is that you gotta trust your instincts when considering doing deals with potential traders. Make a decision and stick with it because second guessing yourself leads to more trouble.
True example on one of my refferals for the psp I asked the guy i was trading with to do another offer because the one he did had not gone green in a week. about 2 hours later i see he went green.

When it comes to how much money to offer you should be ready to offer between 20-35 depending on the site. If you offer below 20 no one is even gonna give your thread a second thought.

So listen to your instincts check the feedback thread and above all TRUST