Selling Me(Also Buying Psps4free -NameYourPrice(Bonus$Opp))

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=12794

darkancient

26-04-2005 21:27:03

Buying Refferals For Psps4free.com - PM with amount you would like, only buying from people with a +5 or better TR For their named price

if you are below a 5 trader, i will OFFER YOU 15 dollars up front, and 6 more when you are cleared on the site and not blacked out, I apologize newbs this is to see that I dont get ripped my first go round since they are established members

Also- if your willing to take a low bid pre clear for me, id be willing to give a bonus amount after your refferal clears (this is to avoid people going black on me and having no remorse) PM me to work out the details of how much the bonus should be for ect

-Site I Am Looking to do-
dvds.the4freezone
logitech4free
ds4free
superpsp4free (pending i can get a list of offers please- or at least pm me and ill give you a list of what i have done and you can give me a list of what i havent)

A few others but no oc or gratis or that tech4free type area, because they still have offers pending and i want to make sure they clear before any new buisness goes on there

currently asking no less than 15 per offer (yes yes no snide remarks, if you dont want to pay that just kindly dont post here =P)

willing to accept trades for psps4free.com and dvrs4free.com from ONLY people with a 5+ trade rep (paypal to all others as i dont want to find out you blacked out because you were scamming =P)

thanks kindly, pm me with any questions sorry about the long post have a good night =)

List of things i have done (In No Particular Order)
The4FreeZone
FreeTechShop
Sonso.Gustonetwork
PSP.Gustonetwork
FreedigitalCameras
Psps4free
Gamerefs
FreenotebookPc
Freepsps
freeipodshuffle
freeminimacs
macminis4free
freesupergiftcards
flatscreens4free
freedesktoppc
4freespot
mp3players4free
freeflatscreens
freemacgifts
pctech4free
freedesktoppc
notebooks4free
dvrs4free
oddtech4free
supershot4free
freeiphotoipods.com

slease

27-04-2005 10:30:54

pm sent

darkancient

27-04-2005 15:39:28

edited like 3 times over because I completed a few trades hopefully this looks nicer too now as the first post had a lot of useless info in it i was tired when i wrote it =P

clearestchannel40

27-04-2005 19:59:24

pm'd