Do not deal with "LumberJacks"

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=12489

S0me0nesmind1

23-04-2005 19:44:20

Just so everyone knows - Im new to all this stuff, but [b61650bd757]not[/b61650bd757] to scammers.

livage2boardage Hello Are you there?
Battleangel3222 yea
livage2boardage im from freeipodguide
livage2boardage interested in trading referrals?
Battleangel3222 depnds what for what
livage2boardage i need cameras4free
livage2boardage you?
Battleangel3222 freeipods, freeipodshuffle, freemacmini, notebook4free
livage2boardage i can do freeipods
livage2boardage if you can do two of my sties
livage2boardage or i can do a one for one for either macmini or notebook
Battleangel3222 2 for 1 is outragous, they are all the same
livage2boardage haha
livage2boardage no
livage2boardage not freeipods
livage2boardage ask anyone on there about that
Battleangel3222 ill do 1 for 1 or payment. I wont deal with more than 1 of those god damn fucking retarded pill offers heh
livage2boardage lmao
livage2boardage i'd rather just do a 1 for 1
livage2boardage ill do notebooks for you
livage2boardage if you do my cameras
livage2boardage sound good?
Battleangel3222 nah I need the freeipods
livage2boardage alright
livage2boardage ill do that
livage2boardage how's this
livage2boardage im +2
livage2boardage if you green on my cameras4free, i will do your ipods
livage2boardage then you can pay me whatever i did for the offer
livage2boardage sound fair?
Battleangel3222 not sure - +2 isnt much.
livage2boardage im +9 on anything4free
livage2boardage im legit
Battleangel3222 Alright, ill do it if they have an instant offer. Not one of those damn ones that take a week to process or some crap
livage2boardage everything is next day credit
Battleangel3222 next day even o nsunday ?
livage2boardage from my past experience
livage2boardage yes
Battleangel3222 okay - now just PM me the referal link on the forums.
livage2boardage what's yoru username?
Battleangel3222 s0me0nesmind1
livage2boardage give me a moment
livage2boardage done

lililililililililililiHe sends me a PM with his ref link, I check out his profile, surprise surprise, -14 karma, 0 TRlililililililililililililililililililililililililili

Battleangel3222 nice try dickhead
Battleangel3222 lmao
livage2boardage what
Battleangel3222 yeah, all -13 karma, and 0 trade record hmmmmm whata coincidence
livage2boardage hmm, maybe you don't know what you're talking about
livage2boardage if you recall, i said i was supposed to be +2
Battleangel3222 hmmmmm i wonder what the -14 karma is for eh?
livage2boardage and if you noticed, wood, a moderator, is -40 in karma and +50 in trades
livage2boardage hmm, let's take a fucking guess as what the negative means when trading
livage2boardage nothing
Battleangel3222 whatever - im not going first.
livage2boardage scammer
Battleangel3222 and actually
Battleangel3222 i can recall
livage2boardage im going to talk to stroid about you
Battleangel3222 and heres exactly what you said [quote61650bd757]livage2boardage im +2[/quote61650bd757]
Previous message was not received by livage2boardage because of error User livage2boardage is not available.

[b61650bd757]Please ban these people - they are a disgrace to this place, I will update this thread as I continue to run into more. I get easily 5 a day, but am just now telling everyone about them[/b61650bd757]

dcrainmaker

23-04-2005 19:47:16

that guy is a piece of shit...ever since he registered here, all he's done is act like an asshole to other posters for no reason.

lalalala

23-04-2005 19:48:37

Im not sure if you're right about this guy or not, you may very well be. But its certainly not fair to label somebody a scammer because (1) they wanted a 2 for 1 to do freeipods (a lot of people request that) and (2) because of a bad karma rating. Id just say be careful of what you accuse.

darkancient

23-04-2005 19:50:35

well i dont want to be the devils advocate here, im not sure about scammer, but you did name call and cuss first for no reason, idve double checked on the nomination thread first, if you called me a "dickhead" first idve just stopped negotiations then and there, im not trying to be an ass and ruin your thread , just saying use some tact next time bud that was horribly rude on your part

Lumberjacks

23-04-2005 20:07:59

[quote1cce9ec37f="darkancient"]well i dont want to be the devils advocate here, im not sure about scammer, but you did name call and cuss first for no reason, idve double checked on the nomination thread first, if you called me a "dickhead" first idve just stopped negotiations then and there, im not trying to be an ass and ruin your thread , just saying use some tact next time bud that was horribly rude on your part[/quote1cce9ec37f]

Exactly what I am saying.

S0me0nesmind1

23-04-2005 20:08:40

[quote7e1e494b60="darkancient"]well i dont want to be the devils advocate here, im not sure about scammer, but you did name call and cuss first for no reason, idve double checked on the nomination thread first, if you called me a "dickhead" first idve just stopped negotiations then and there, im not trying to be an ass and ruin your thread , just saying use some tact next time bud that was horribly rude on your part[/quote7e1e494b60]

I called him out because he [b7e1e494b60]LIED[/b7e1e494b60] which is worse, simple words or a lie saying your trustworthy? I called him a dickhead [b7e1e494b60]because of HIS actions of lieing[/b7e1e494b60]. You wouldnt see that if he didnt lie about his trade rating. Then he goes on to lie again saying he said "SUPPOSED to have +2", I quoted what he said before where he only said "I have +2".

S0me0nesmind1

23-04-2005 20:10:25

OH! And funny, whats the -14 Karma eh? You know what Karma is? Its the only thing newbies that arent +2 can use....what a coincidence, you asked me, a newbie.
[b47491c9ba1]SCAMMER, END OF STORY[/b47491c9ba1]

sweeedfish

23-04-2005 20:11:47

haha wow, relate to this post on anything for lumberjacks aka jeep aka huge scammer.. he will be banned, but will be back

http//www.freeipodguide.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=96043&highlight=#96043

S0me0nesmind1

23-04-2005 20:12:41

[bcee5c59e5f]PWNED[/bcee5c59e5f]

darkancient

23-04-2005 20:17:27

lol no need to get all down my grill i was just saying you kinda got a little hostile there with the cussing, keeping a nice attitude is always the best way to deal with people regardless of who they are or what they do to you. when licough i didnt say thisli i ... shall we call it.... liberate .. a person from their life, i never do it in anger or wrong, because unless they have done something like commited rape or a mortal sin there is always room for redemption, i was simply saying you couldve been more curteous. not that you were in the wrong, dont take that wrong at all, if he scammed, (apparently he did because a +74 tr says so) then good that you posted this =) was more commenting on how you cussed like that so quickly to accuse with out finding out, ..... sorry this was suppose to say more sorry not more, this is why blah blah blah, was more a comment on how you conducted your self as to why i said what i said, it wasnt to bash on you or deny your credibility or validate his, was simply to state that you should have tried being a little nicer in your dealings is all, hope that msg dosent get lost in your head while your getting set to flame me for pissing you off liwinksli

S0me0nesmind1

23-04-2005 20:21:52

I would agree with you, but being lied to thinking they are deceiving you demands more than just a simple no thank you. Regardless of how I write, this is a scammer, and my writing doesnt decide if this is a scammer or not. The facts that I show are. That may be your opinion with scammers, but its not mine, so I could careless. And also, if you read that thread, that IM name is quoted multiple times by multiple people....its an obvious scammer. How I conduct myself doesnt madder, and it doesnt change the facts. Theres no exscuse for lieing about your TR unless you are [bb24ff89726]obviously[/bb24ff89726] trying to scam someone. Sorry that I jump to conclusions better than you, but its just how I do things. Dont worry, im not pissed off, I just respect my own opinions.

darkancient

23-04-2005 20:23:43

cool, completely respectable, and i respect you for keeping a level head when responding most people would just get mad that i said anything about the way they conducted them selfs =) best of luck on your next trades and good eye on the scammer glad he / she didnt get you =) that is down right disgusting (scammers that is)

S0me0nesmind1

23-04-2005 20:26:57

......way back when i just joined this forum a day ago, I had easily 5-6. This is SOOO common, heres a great experience, make a new account, post a thread saying you can do ANY site for Any site and put your AIM name in the post. You will find yourself easily with 10 scammers.

comppimp

23-04-2005 20:37:23

He's been banned. He's a known dick-wad, scammer, etc... Also goes by the alias of limeinthecoke, and on aim is NSaticity too. Don't deal with either of these people on aim.