Don't trade with CDSNWBOARD!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=12014

nicd.01

18-04-2005 20:13:41

I did a trade with cdsnwboard nearly a month ago and went green within a few days. However, I never received a green in return. After 3 read and ignored messages over a week or two, I sent him a message saying that he needs to hold up his end of the deal or I'll post him on the bad trader list. This is what the cheeky bastard responded with.

look, I did an offer for that site, over 2 weeks ago. Gratis is not giving me credit for god knows why. I had this happen to me before on other Gratis sites, so i had to complete 2-3 offers for the same site. I am not about to do this for your site. I have done my part, now its in Gratis's hands. If your so desperate for the last green, just pay someone already to do it. Im sure, a handfull of people would be glad to be your last one. Im sorry for the situation, but I cannot do anything else.

Do yourself a favor and deal with someone else. If you've already "traded" with him, good luck.

Here's the address he supposedly did an offer for me with email==cutee1189@hotmail.comcutee1189@hotmail.com=cutee1189@hotmail.comcutee1189@hotmail.com/email

I'm also posting this in the bad traders list. I just wanted it to get the attention it deserves out in the open.

steelcage

18-04-2005 20:15:53

that dude contacted me on aim. Luckely i saw him as bad on this site first.

nicd.01

18-04-2005 20:22:17

I'm glad you were able to avoid him. Are his actions ban-worthy? I do hope so.

sweeedfish

18-04-2005 20:29:22

He's just mad dumb. Awhile back I he did a ref for me on mp3players and was a little dick about checking what offer he even did for it, I think he did stamps or something.. and he sucked at communication.. luckily he went first.. Then I had him do a ref on my pdatech and paid him, he complained because paypal took a few cents out of it and he wanted me to resend the payment with an extra dollar added to it.. if it makes any difference his name is Igor Sinitsyn

nicd.01

18-04-2005 22:39:30

At least you finally got your ref. It's really no big deal that I wasted an offer on a prick, I'm just antsy to get my final ref. Any idea how old he is?