Lookin for ONE freenotebookpc ref! (UPDATED)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=11456

ThatGuy

12-04-2005 16:22:17

ONLY ONE LEFT TO GO!! if everything goes well between me and my current trades, which it should, I'll only need 1 more.

I can trade just about any site for freenotebookpc.com. This is the ONLY site I'm looking for refs on. I am not accepting cash at this time. Please PM me with your requests ONLY PMs please. I'm a +4 trader here and +3 elsewhere. I have been scammed on 3 of the last 5 trades I've done, so I ask that you go first. If this is a problem, we'll see if we can work something out.

First come first serve. If you're not the first for a particular site, I will let you know and you can always try another.

Sites [if806bba4bf][bf806bba4bf]NOT[/bf806bba4bf] [/if806bba4bf]available

AutoTech4free.com
Tech4free.com
Mp3players4free.com
FreePhotoIpods.com
Notebooks4free.com
Freeminimacs.com
FreeIpodshuffle.com
FreeIpods.com
Flatscreens4free.com
Freepsps.com
Freedesktoppc.com
Psps4free.com
Freedigitalcameras.com
Alwaysfreenow.com

ON HOLD
Cameras4free.com

AVAILABLE AGAIN
Freeflatscreens.com

Better HURRY, they're going fast!

GreenHat06

12-04-2005 16:29:29

I can trade for your freenotebookpc! I need freephotoipods! PM me back to work something out!

Jiglet

12-04-2005 17:11:26

Hey man, I need freepsps.com, freeflatscreens.com, and 4freespot.com - Can you do any of these? I can do freenotebookpc. Let me know! I tried to PM you but for some reason it wouldn't let me.

Crynos

12-04-2005 17:17:27

What offers on this site? I could possibly do it for flatscreens4free

J@ck@l

12-04-2005 17:42:52

Yea if you can list the offers and i can do one of those offers than we may be able to trade for phreepsps.

ThatGuy

12-04-2005 17:57:32

Appera

Try Appera FREE! Renovate Your Smile with Appera's teeth whitening system! Show off a new brighter smile! Get immediate results! Try it for Free!
Complete offer!

Bargain.com

Get a FREE Trial to Bargain.com! Never Pay Retail Again! The Better Way To Buy! Save up to 70% on cars, homes, electronics and more!
Complete offer!

Blockbuster.com

Blockbuster Online - The Movie Store At Your Door! Rent Unlimited DVDs Online! More than 25,000 Titles! Free Shipping both ways! No Due Dates! Plus, Get 2 FREE in-store rentals a month!
Complete offer!

Comcast High-Speed Internet

Comcast's blazing-fast 100% Pure Broadband™ brings you scorching speeds through a connection that's always on. Plus, it comes with tons of special features!
Complete offer!

Cheap Trips

Get 4 FREE Airline Tickets! Sign up for Cheaptrips and get the lowest price on airfare guaranteed! Save up to 85%! Plus, get $500 off condos! Join now!
Complete offer!

Orexis Blue Pill

Orexis™ -- Meet The All Natural Little Blue Pill. The First Natural Male Sexual Enhancement Product with both Immediate and Long-Term Guaranteed Results.
Complete offer!

Serenity Mood Enhancer

Get your FREE Trial of Serenity! It's the first natural and effective mood enhancer! Change your life for the better! Guaranteed Results! Get your Free Bottle Today!
Complete offer!

4 Seasons of Wine

Your Special 4 Seasons Introductory Offer. Get 6 bottles free with the purchase of 6 bottles! That is 12 Bottles of Premium Wine for Only $4.99 per Bottle
Complete offer!

NetFlix

Rent DVDs online and have them delivered to your home. No due dates! No late fees! Get a FREE 2 week trial and become a paying member and get your free reward.
Complete offer!

Star Club Rewards

Star Club Rewards Join now and receive a free 30-day membership PLUS a $50 gift card. Our members earn 20% discounts at many popular stores. Join Now to find out more!
Complete offer!

Dish Network Satellite

Get Dish Network Satellite Today! and receive Free Installation of 4 receivers in up to 4 rooms -- and FREE optional Digital Video Recorders capable of recording 100 hours!
Complete offer!

Longevity Anti-Aging Formula

The Original Longevity Formula from Germany – Now Available. Longevity The Only Product to Combine REAL HGHR & 2-AEP™
Complete offer!

Buyer's Advantage

Get a $20 Circuit City® Gift Card when you try Buyers Advantage® and start enjoying up to $1,000 in New Purchase & Return Guarantee protection!
Complete offer!

Diet.com

Diet.com - Lose weight today! Get ready for a beautiful summer! Fit into the jeans you love! Your Personality. Your Diet. Lose 10 lbs in 5 weeks! Join Now and Get a Free Gift!
Complete offer!

Video Professor

Get FREE Computer Learning Software from the Video Professor! Plus, get FREE Video Professor Firewall and Virus Protection Trial! Learn how to use popular PC programs in about an hour!
Complete offer!

Vonage Broadband Phone

Save Lots of Money on your phone service with Vonage, a Broadband Phone Company. Get Unlimited Calls to anywhere in the US and Canada for only $24.99/month! An unheard of rate for unlimited calls!
Complete offer!

PetChews

PetChews - The Scientifically Advanced Pet Anti-Aging System! Improve the way dogs and cats behave, look, sleep and play! Give your pet a longer, healthier and happier life! Start your FREE TRIAL Now!
Complete offer!

Columbia House DVD

The BEST offer yet! Get 5 DVDs for $0.49 each! Get all of the NEW releases! Check out the great selection at Columbia House! Act Fast! This offer will be gone in no time! Select DVDs and sign up.
Complete offer!

Lunarpages Web Hosting

Lunarpages is one of the best Web Hosts out there. This very website is currently hosted at Lunarpages! Don't let expensive hosts eat your profits! Only 7.95 per month!
Complete offer!

Wall Street Journal

8 Weeks of the Wall Street Journal FREE Lock In Your Savings! Subscribe now to the Wall Street Journal
Complete offer!

ThatGuy

13-04-2005 11:38:05

Still got a bunch left! PM's sent.

ben laden

13-04-2005 11:50:20

If you can do freeminimacs or freeflatscreens I may be able to help you out.

Stanleychs1437

13-04-2005 12:22:49

ok ThatGuy you did dvrs4free for me, just to let you know you should probably put that in the not-available list...

ThatGuy

13-04-2005 12:26:40

Yes I know, but a friend of mine is helping me, and she has it available. Its all good! D

benbrown2

13-04-2005 12:31:38

would love to help you bro. PM on the way!

ThatGuy

13-04-2005 19:47:54

NEED 1 MORE!

emoemodude

14-04-2005 16:44:14

Can you do macminis4free? I'll trade you that and I'll complete the buyers advantage under you )

ThatGuy

15-04-2005 04:10:21

Ok, as soon as trades are complete, I think I'll be good to go. Will keep you all posted.