Are these guys for real??!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=9470

hn2682

23-03-2005 12:06:56

I have completed both the mp3 and ipodshuffle4free and for both accounts, they claim that one of my referals did not follow the terms and conditions and disqualified them. What's going on?

CronoDekar

23-03-2005 12:12:51

Hard to tell without more info. He/they might've already been signed up on one of those sites, or someone who shares that computer may have. He's/they're really the only one that can ask about that.

PodTopia

23-03-2005 12:14:13

This is quite a stupid question. They're the second biggest free site network around, so, yea, they're legitimate. I should also mention that referrals get DQ'ed all of the time. What's great about OC is that they actually take you off of hold. 2 of my referrals on Notebooks4Free got discredited, then after they sent an e-mail to OC, their accounts were reinstated.

hn2682

23-03-2005 12:21:58

[quotec3f5cc40fa="CronoDekar"]Hard to tell without more info. He/they might've already been signed up on one of those sites, or someone who shares that computer may have. He's/they're really the only one that can ask about that.[/quotec3f5cc40fa]

My friend was a new user. Never been to the site. First time he signed up on his home computer. He gave up on the account because he couldn't find anyone to sign up for him.

"Referals get DQed all the time"

Is there a valid reason for this or they just do this to get more money?

Ok, I talked to my friend today. He said that he's able to log into his account without any problems and that it says he completed the great fun offer. His account isn't even on hold. His offer is invalid because of "multiple accounts" but its not even on hold. Can anyone tell me what's going on??