New OfferCentric Website - PSPS4Free !

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=8099

Free™

08-03-2005 05:08:59

OffferCentric LLC has just opened up a website for PSPS. It offers the value pack and requires only 5 referrals. Anyone willing to sign up with my referral link? I would appreciate help with completing my first freebie website. Thanks!

- Free™

P.S. I'll send the link via PM, I've read the rules about no posting referral links. )

BlingKing

08-03-2005 06:21:05

im also doing this site. so pm me if you want my ref link too D

5 refs for psp or $250 paypal

bonus gifts are

NBA Basketball
MLB Baseball
Gretzky NHL
Twisted Metal
Wipeout Pure
ATV Off Road Fury
Ape Escape
World Tour Soccer
$35 paypal

PodTopia

08-03-2005 13:11:47

Hey Free(TM) how about no one will sign up for free!!!!!!! and in the future, no one will PM you for the site name, they know it already.

shortys408

08-03-2005 13:19:05

www.psps4free.com

Stroid

08-03-2005 13:22:50

Free dont be a jackass one more thing like this youll be bant

PodTopia

08-03-2005 13:25:06

Seems like we're officially being flooded by noobs!

Free™

08-03-2005 14:34:06

[quotee5981a502a="Stroid"]Free dont be a jackass one more thing like this youll be bant[/quotee5981a502a]
I've seen alot of inappropriate comments in this forum, but I am surprised that you, as an administrator are behaving like this. You've called me a "Jackass" for creating my thread. I just created it to notify others about OfferCentric's website, and I never told anyone that it was required for them to PM me and register with my referral link. I've been seeing alot of rude comments made by people around this forum. Is there no strict rule about politeness? This type of behavior would make anyone leave this forum, IMHO. An Administrator here is attacking me with an insult, I guess it's time for me to leave. Not because of this one insult, it's because alot of people are rude and have nothing else to do rather than posting rude comments. For example, I was just browsing through one thread right now where someone was offering their graphic services in exchange for referrals but people "bad-mouthed" the thread and left insults there. I hope a strict rule is enforced, I will be back if there is any. Thanks!

- Free™

Stroid

08-03-2005 14:46:07

Guess what Free everyone here knows about every new site that pops up and we dont need someone to say i know about a new site but i will only tell in a PM. Maybe you should check the rules and see what it says about disrespect of a mod. If you would have writen in your post "hey OC opened a new site called www.psps4free.com if you wanna sign up please pm me for my link" then you wouldnt have been a jackass. Anyways if you wanna leave please feel free and if you would like i can help you leave.

Free™

08-03-2005 14:49:50

[quote9d0faaf2cd="Steroid"]Guess what Free everyone here knows about every new site that pops up and we dont need someone to say i know about a new site but i will only tell in a PM. Maybe you should check the rules and see what it says about disrespect of a mod. If you would have writen in your post "hey OC opened a new site called www.psps4free.com if you wanna sign up please pm me for my link" then you wouldnt have been a jackass. Anyways if you wanna leave please feel free and if you would like i can help you leave.[/quote9d0faaf2cd]
I was just notifying everyone that it just started. When I said PM me for the link, I meant PM me for my referral link since I could not post it here...

[quote9d0faaf2cd]
Anyone willing to sign up with my referral link?
[/quote9d0faaf2cd]
[quote9d0faaf2cd]
P.S. I'll send the link via PM, I've read the rules about no posting referral links.
[/quote9d0faaf2cd]

Stroid

08-03-2005 14:55:41

I understand that and im glad you didnt put your ref link up but you could have posted www.psps4free.com without a problem. whatever dude this convo is pointless just follow the rules and your cool

Free™

08-03-2005 15:09:51

[quotefc5ad25e5d="Stroid"]I understand that and im glad you didnt put your ref link up but you could have posted www.psps4free.com without a problem. whatever dude this convo is pointless just follow the rules and your cool[/quotefc5ad25e5d]
Well actually the other moderator/admin "CollidgeGraduit" did the same thing also but then he deleted his thread when he found out that I had posted it before him. You could have notified me by PM, but I guess that's how it's done here.

The title of the topic New OfferCentric site - PSPs4FREE!

[quotefc5ad25e5d="CollidgeGraduit"]
Go sing up, go find a c0nga.. or just help your hard-working mod out. PM me for a link ;)
[/quotefc5ad25e5d]

- Free™

Stroid

08-03-2005 15:31:24

Free why are u such a dickhead nobody brought you to this website. Lets take a look i am a moderator and your not. I can tell you to not do something and if you dont like it well to bad i hate to be an asshole but you are making me be one. If you dont like this site fuck off thanks and have a nice day.

doylnea

08-03-2005 15:48:12

[quote9f2ffef2a4="Stroid"]Free why are u such a dickhead nobody brought you to this website. Lets take a look i am a moderator and your not. I can tell you to not do something and if you dont like it well to bad i hate to be an asshole but you are making me be one. If you dont like this site fuck off thanks and have a nice day.[/quote9f2ffef2a4]

someone needs to take a deep breath.

two thumbs up, pointed at Stroid.

ougijoe

08-03-2005 15:51:11

This is not a cheerocracy. Stroid is the cheertator, and he makes the cheercisions.

If you don't like it, you can cheerget the F out of here.

Stroid

08-03-2005 15:53:43

[quote0bcce19e03="doylnea"][quote0bcce19e03="Stroid"]Free why are u such a dickhead nobody brought you to this website. Lets take a look i am a moderator and your not. I can tell you to not do something and if you dont like it well to bad i hate to be an asshole but you are making me be one. If you dont like this site fuck off thanks and have a nice day.[/quote0bcce19e03]

someone needs to take a deep breath.

two thumbs up, pointed at Stroid.[/quote0bcce19e03]

I am very calm this guy is just a dick trying to start a war over some bs i really dont care. He just needs to STFU!!

Fugger

08-03-2005 15:54:23

[ic940f61f29]"Zip it! Zip it! Zip it! www.ZIPIT.com!" -- Dr. Evil[/ic940f61f29]

This is just becoming a flame fest so, no more.

CollidgeGraduit

08-03-2005 17:10:05

I'm unlocking this to add my bit.

Free, the difference is, I have been here contributing... I didn't drop by to troll for referrals with my FIRST POST. Since you want to play copy and paste, let's all enjoy a PM Free sent me.

[quote6083f47229]http//www.freeipodguide.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8099 I've seen alot of inappropriate comments in this forum, but I am surprised that a moderator "Stroid" is behaving like this. He called me a "Jackass" for creating my thread. I just created it to notify others about OfferCentric's website, and I never told anyone that it was required for them to PM me and register with my referral link. I've been seeing alot of rude comments made by people around this forum. Is there no strict rule about politeness? This type of behavior would make anyone leave this forum, IMHO. A moderator here is attacking me with an insult, I guess it's time for me to leave. Not because of this one insult, it's because alot of people are rude and have nothing else to do rather than posting rude comments. For example, I was just browsing through one thread right now where someone was offering their graphic services in exchange for referrals but people "bad-mouthed" the thread and left insults there. I hope a strict rule is enforced, I will be back if there is any. Thanks!

- Free™
[/quote6083f47229]

And my response?

[quote6083f47229]
Okay, I'll give Stroid a spanking and a stern talking-to. Just kidding, get some thicker skin. Seriously, this is the internet, and you're going to have to roll off your back now and then. This is a pretty busy forum, and as a rule, the moderators do a decent job. If something as petty as a couple of comments chase you away, then so be it.

I'm not trying to be rude, but you have to understand the age bracket that "freebies" attract. We get a LOT of immature teenagers, and frankly, nobody has the time to patrol for things like insults.[/quote6083f47229]

Stroid

08-03-2005 17:26:41

LOL!!! Ouch CG that hurt! Free is a douch bag D !!! You cry baby i cant believe you sent a PM whining about me why dont you check and see my post count and write the admin a PM too. I have earned my keep here and you can kiss my ass.