5:00AM Cant Log in.......WTF!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=6286

Lunarpancake

13-02-2005 02:00:34

Its 5Am and i just tried loggin into the site and it gave me this error

"
There was a problem processing your request

Our system encountered a problem trying to process your last request. Our support staff has been notified of the problem and will be fixing the issue ASAP.

If you require further assistance click on the "Contact support" link below or if you wish to re-try your last action, click "Return to last page".

"

Does this have anything to do with my acct or is it the site itself....can anyone else not login?

mistwolf

13-02-2005 02:05:47

[quote1892630711="Lunarpancake"]Its 5Am and i just tried loggin into the site and it gave me this error

"
There was a problem processing your request

Our system encountered a problem trying to process your last request. Our support staff has been notified of the problem and will be fixing the issue ASAP.

If you require further assistance click on the "Contact support" link below or if you wish to re-try your last action, click "Return to last page".

"

Does this have anything to do with my acct or is it the site itself....can anyone else not login?[/quote1892630711]

There's at least 2 other threads about this around. It's not just you, looks like a system problem. /

Lunarpancake

13-02-2005 02:15:51

my bad.....whew i was bout to commit harry carry haha

Tholek

13-02-2005 02:51:56

I'm seeing the same thing.

I just hope it doesn't interfere with the crediting of people who happen to sign up for me while this is going on....

mistwolf

13-02-2005 03:04:36

[quotece0ad1a8ca="Tholek"]I'm seeing the same thing.

I just hope it doesn't interfere with the crediting of people who happen to sign up for me while this is going on....[/quotece0ad1a8ca]

I'm betting if we can't log in, people can't sign up either.

)