if so is there a list of these "offers of doom"?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54386

readlistendream

18-02-2007 11:34:45

The way to make them change is to let others know; it also preserves the integrity of other offers traded here. If the first referral I'd done was one of those I would never have come back.

Tholek

19-02-2007 17:38:06

Those that plainly state a high payout is necessary are pretty obvious as OOD. They're usually at the bottom of the list as well. Now, aside from the fact they can rotate, making a static list inaccurate, I think that's enough for most to go by.

readlistendream

19-02-2007 20:44:50

you said offers that state a high payout is necessary? Where are they going to tell you that? I also don't understand what you are referring to as a static list and rotating offers?

This is an offercentric site and they are listed in the second highest category.

Sorry....don't get what you mean!

moviemadnessman

19-02-2007 20:57:36

If the offer costs a lot to sign up for, or the commitment is difficult and makes it hard to complete, then it is an OOD. It says it when you are on the offers page of a site what the offer requirements are.

A static list would be listing all the current offers. As long as they were always the same, that would be fine. Offers change, however, so the list would become outdated, and noone wants to have to manage and update the changing list.

Also, if people are paying high for a green to a site, then there is a good chance they have OOD requirements.

readlistendream

20-02-2007 14:52:30

OK...tell me what on this site tells me it is an ood?

http//www.plasmas4free.com/default.aspx

Is there a place in their agreement that says their offers will change when you get a few referrals?

Thanks....again!
cayla

moviemadnessman

20-02-2007 14:59:32

Well, it doesn't directly say that it is an OOD site. However, the fact that you will be working for a prize valued at between $1,300 and $2,300 (depending on the prize) is an easy giveaway to the fact that the offers are probably expensive on their own, and so completing them will cost more money and effort than other freebie sites.

DollarDealNetwork

20-02-2007 15:15:58

[quotef4fa56490a="readlistendream"]OK...tell me what on this site tells me it is an ood?

Is there a place in their agreement that says their offers will change when you get a few referrals?

Thanks....again!
cayla[/quotef4fa56490a]

(d). The availability of specific offers may change for specific Users at any time at the sole discretion of OfferCentric.

(

gmario

20-02-2007 22:39:47

yup i still think their network is really good, i mean giftmonkey is by far the best, approval is pretty quick, and they sent out payments weekly which is not bad if you ask me, if you dont like the offer of doom, try giftmonkey even thought the offers do loose the point value it still worth doing for the paypal.

Tholek

20-02-2007 23:54:41

[quote92c986a217="readlistendream"][b92c986a217]OK...tell me what on this site tells me it is an ood?[/b92c986a217]

Thanks....again!
cayla[/quote92c986a217]

[quote92c986a217="Tholek"][b92c986a217]Those that plainly state a high payout is necessary are pretty obvious as OOD. They're usually at the bottom of the list as well.[/b92c986a217] Now, aside from the fact they can rotate, making a static list inaccurate, I think that's enough for most to go by.[/quote92c986a217]

> http//www.plasmas4free.com/offers.aspx

As repeated before, many higher-payout/expensive gift OC sites employ OOD offers. If you use a reflink from someone close to finishing, you'll likely only see OOD offers. If you are close to finishing yourself, then you may see still a full selection of offers regardless of whether you did yours, while the potential referrals may only see OOD.

This may not be expressly explained in the TOS for that site, but it has been well documented here in the forums. This is why it's a good idea to research the site before joining up.

findme

04-03-2007 15:41:48

whats the going rate per ref for that site?

timmydd64

07-03-2007 16:45:08

i guess i just don't get it. i have sent plasmas4free 3 support tickets asking about the fact i can't get people to complete their site because nobody will complete the OFFERS OF DOOM. they sent me back a generic response to two of the tickets and never answered my 3rd. here is the 3rd one i sent.

Author Contents
timmydd64
Sent 2/21/2007 44655 PM
LOOK. YOU KEEP GIVING ME THE EXACT SAME RESPONSE WORD FOR WORD. I CAN NOT GET PEOPLE TO DO YOUR SITE!!!!! YOU HAVE LIMITED YOUR OFFERS TO THE POINT THAT NOBODY CAN COMPLETE YOUR SITE. I AM FINDING OUT THAT YOUR SITE IS KNOWN AS THE OOD SITE,(offers of doom) IF YOU KEEP REFUSING TO WORK WITH ME I WILL BE FORCED TO POST IN THE PROBLEM TRADER AREA. YOU HAVE HAD THE SAME OFFERS UP FOR THE LAST WEEK AND THE LEAST EXPENSIVE OFFER IS $24.99. I AM NOT TRYING TO CAUSE ANY PROBLEMS BUT IF YOU CAN'T WORK WITH ME OR THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE FORUM THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE

i dont buy the bullshit answer that they raise the offers the closer you get to your gift. thats just a way of getting people to do the site and get close and then not be able to finish. that way they collect on all the offers done but never have to pay out because nobody will do the OOD'S. it's funny that all the v-bux sites dont screw you like that and they pay $100.00 per referral.
like i said in my support ticket to them. if they will not work with the people here in this forum then maybe that should pack up and beat it and stop screwing people. i just wish i never tried to complete their site. i have 12 people green, some paid, some waiting. i need 8 more and i just dont see it happening. they have not changed their offers in weeks..

gmario

07-03-2007 16:58:49

you agreed to the terms so stick with them, OC is one of the best networks i worked on, i made $4,000 giftmonkey and im about to earn $1,300 this week 8) , so if you think paying $2,000 for doing simple offers is fair for them is not thats why the offer such high payouts

timmydd64

08-03-2007 16:36:25

hey gmario, why dont you mind your own business. if you like the site then you do it. there is no need for you to post here. if OC does not feel the need to reply to us, the people that make his site successful then he is worthless and a gutless person. i sent him 2 other support pleading with him to just work with me so everyone benefits in the long run. i'll tell you what, if your so big on the OC sites, go do plasmas4free for me and i will pay you $20.. if not, mind your own fucking business

gmario

08-03-2007 17:01:28

[quote40d381d44f="timmydd64"]hey gmario, why dont you mind your own business. if you like the site then you do it. there is no need for you to post here. if OC does not feel the need to reply to us, the people that make his site successful then he is worthless and a gutless person. i sent him 2 other support pleading with him to just work with me so everyone benefits in the long run. i'll tell you what, if your so big on the OC sites, go do plasmas4free for me and i will pay you $20.. if not, mind your own fucking business[/quote40d381d44f]

theres no way i would sign up under you after what you just said, just remember read the TOS next time cry

AllFreebieWorld

08-03-2007 20:11:08

gift monkey is a good site... I am going to get a check for $1000 and I only been with them for less than 8 Days.... I am sorry but that is some sick stuff... And I have enough referals to close another 1800 in about 14 Days.... I am happy with them...!!!!! D

gmario

09-03-2007 05:40:25

[quoted3a53635a1="makingdeals209"]gift monkey is a good site... I am going to get a check for $1000 and I only been with them for less than 8 Days.... I am sorry but that is some sick stuff... And I have enough referals to close another 1800 in about 14 Days.... I am happy with them...!!!!! D[/quoted3a53635a1]

Im glad you enjoy it too ), i been averaging a good amount of paypal weekly from giftmonkey 8)

nytrate

09-03-2007 16:31:53

how are people making so much money off giftmonkey? The rates are terrible. It comes down to about $26 a point. Most reasonable offers are 3/4 to 1 point...some even 3/2.

Still, that is a low payout compared to other sites. I don't get the hype around this site. Wouldn't you be better off doing any other site? Most offers that are full credit on other networks are 1 to 3/2 a point on giftmonkey. This means that giftmonkey pays out HALF of what other sites do.

Am I missing something?

moviemadnessman

09-03-2007 16:34:03

My guess is it has to do with the fact that you can get unlimited referral and prizes ... and that you can switch who you are working for at any time shrug

Having not done Giftmonkey, though, I am merely speculating.

gmario

09-03-2007 20:30:18

If you wanna try it out PM me D

gmario

11-03-2007 11:23:39

[quoteb9188066b6="nytrate"]how are people making so much money off giftmonkey? The rates are terrible. It comes down to about $26 a point. Most reasonable offers are 3/4 to 1 point...some even 3/2.

Still, that is a low payout compared to other sites. I don't get the hype around this site. Wouldn't you be better off doing any other site? Most offers that are full credit on other networks are 1 to 3/2 a point on giftmonkey. This means that giftmonkey pays out HALF of what other sites do.

Am I missing something?[/quoteb9188066b6]

Nah your trippin no one in this world pays $26 per point i probably profit at least $1,000 when i go for $1,500 and thats not bad for a weeks or week and a half worth 8)