Could someone list the current offers for mp3players4free

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=5328

dropitlikeitshizzot

28-01-2005 09:02:03

I don't want to create an account just to to see the offers available, because I might want to sign up with someone else in exchange for a referral elsewhere.

And I don't want to create a "test" account to find out what offers are available, because we all know where that would get me.

Anyway, please help a real G like me, playa.

The ArmaD.I.L.I.H.

undertheradar

28-01-2005 09:18:11

I'm not gonna help you because you talk like an idiot, whether you're kidding or not. You're white too, aren't you. ? roll

dropitlikeitshizzot

28-01-2005 10:48:49

yer mom is white

undertheradar

28-01-2005 11:04:01

yep, she sure is.

dropitlikeitshizzot

28-01-2005 11:34:56

I decline to acquiesce to your racially driven query!

C'mon, you need to help me to keep my head up. You need to pull me up by the scrump of my neck out of this guttter where I live. We've gotta keep it on the positive tip. You've got all the sweet cream filling, but you leave me only with the useless twinkie cake wrapping. I don't have any sweet cream filling. You need to give a little back to the have-nots. Let's keep it on the real. I need for you to volunteer your time at the Center, and tell me "Little man, you can do it, you ARE gonna go far. Use your dreams as your north star."

It's time to look at the man in the mirror, "undertheradar." Make that change. If we're gonna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make that ... change.

na, na, na, na, na Na, na Na.

I can feel it so much, just soaked it up like a sponge, that I'm krunk on the stuff. I'M FEELING IT. You on point, Fife? (Your answer "All the time, Tip.")

Let's just do this thing cause money aint a thang.

undertheradar

28-01-2005 12:29:36

Did your mom drop you on your head as a child?

MSX

28-01-2005 12:42:17

[quotef1c3406663="dropitlikeit'shizzot"]I decline to acquiesce to your racially driven query!

C'mon, you need to help me to keep my head up. You need to pull me up by the scrump of my neck out of this guttter where I live. We've gotta keep it on the positive tip. You've got all the sweet cream filling, but you leave me only with the useless twinkie cake wrapping. I don't have any sweet cream filling. You need to give a little back to the have-nots. Let's keep it on the real. I need for you to volunteer your time at the Center, and tell me "Little man, you can do it, you ARE gonna go far. Use your dreams as your north star."

It's time to look at the man in the mirror, "undertheradar." Make that change. If we're gonna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make that ... change.

na, na, na, na, na Na, na Na.

I can feel it so much, just soaked it up like a sponge, that I'm krunk on the stuff. I'M FEELING IT. You on point, Fife? (Your answer "All the time, Tip.")

Let's just do this thing cause money aint a thang.[/quotef1c3406663]

My god, what did you just say?!?!?! lol, that has got to be the stupidest thing typed on the entire internet all year....

I listen to rap and hip hop, and all of that stuff, but what you just said, makes no sense at all.

Leave...please? lol D

dropitlikeitshizzot

28-01-2005 14:15:37

skate don't hate

you people have too many hangups. I just asked for some help. Instead I get a critique of the arrangement of words used in my posts, my race, and undertheradar mocks my state of health.

I can't help it if I'm off-kilter. I'm just the way God made me, Sir.

If this website has a policy of catering only to the sheep and cows that are easily herded, the homogeneous vat of vanilla ice cream (god forbid there actually be anything exciting in that vanilla cream), the boring people like you that are way too concerned with stepping a foot outside the boundaries because you might get a slap on the wrist -- if this website has such a policy, Sir, I, for one, did not see it.

Get up outta ma face you couldn't relate, wait to take place at a similar pace, so shake shake it!

Now could someone please lend a helping hand and let me know what the OfferCentric offers are currently?

I said please.

undertheradar

28-01-2005 14:28:37

Oh yeah...I'm a sheep

http//webpages.charter.net/cierrecart/me%20024.jpg[" alt=""/img2fe1a9e0f1]

Stroid

28-01-2005 14:34:48

Nice work undertheradar!

dropitlikeitshizzot

28-01-2005 14:35:10

"Hey, Look at me, I've got ink. I'm different JUST like everyone else."

Baaaa!

Stroid

28-01-2005 14:43:08

BTW nice t-shirt i went to the site to check it out, nice advertising LOL!

dropitlikeitshizzot

28-01-2005 14:52:20

I wish to retract my statements that were directed at others on this thread. I don't want you to fear me. I am a peaceful person.

I do not wish anyone on this thread any physical harm. I wouldn't hide behind the door waiting for a golden opportunity to take your punk ass out. That's just not me.

I may get alittle excited from time-to-time, but I would never jump up and down in triumph upon your lifeless body.

I feel like I was pulled into this frey, this unfortunate fracas, swallowed up by this undertoe, and I do sincerely apologize.

Please consider dropping all of your preconceived notions about me, and let us start again. The rainbow is the pot of gold, jigga.

MSX

28-01-2005 15:23:17

You are officially retarded.

Oh, when you said "I don't want you to fear me.", were you trying to say that we are scared of you?

The LAST thing I am is scared of you.

Moderators, please BANT him!