I'm a bit new, what can I expect?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=43950

Lucavious

02-08-2006 00:10:24

I have a firm grasp on how the system works... Or at least I thought I did. I had a couple questions before I started my quest to 24 referrals

- I heard horror stories of OOD's... When do these come into play and does it affect all of my referrals who have not done an offer once I hit a certain number of referrals?

- Is it worth the trouble to go for 24 ref tier 3?

- Any tips from previous people who scored on this site?

Thanks much guys )

Tholek

02-08-2006 09:19:02

[quote5fc832c806="Lucavious"]- I heard horror stories of OOD's... When do these come into play and does it affect all of my referrals who have not done an offer once I hit a certain number of referrals?[/quote5fc832c806]

Good question. Not sure.

In my personal experience with NB4F, for the time it takes to get to the point of OOD (say, the 16th or 17th ref), the previous people will have completed or not already. If you were to hit the OOD point, and then contact some of those yellows to see what offers they saw then, it may very well be all OOD by then. I've always wanted to know that too.

[quote5fc832c806="Lucavious"]- Is it worth the trouble to go for 24 ref tier 3?[/quote5fc832c806]

I guess that depends on the longevity of the company. I'm almost there, and I'm guessing I'll make it. (fingers crossed) However, it took time to get there. If you're starting from scratch, things could possibly change in the time to complete. It did for me, but more often than not for the better. (Better models etc)

[quote5fc832c806="Lucavious"]- Any tips from previous people who scored on this site?[/quote5fc832c806]

Probably to be patient. )

Lucavious

02-08-2006 18:04:50

Thanks Tholek, that's encouraging )

I was wondering what would happen if one were to have 16 referrals, have the other 7 people do the tickle test... Then have all of them confirm at the same time? Do you think that could potentially be a way to at least cut down on the number of OOD?

Iloveipods2

02-08-2006 18:17:37

[quoteecee6a92a5="Lucavious"]Thanks Tholek, that's encouraging )

I was wondering what would happen if one were to have 16 referrals, have the other 7 people do the tickle test... Then have all of them confirm at the same time? Do you think that could potentially be a way to at least cut down on the number of OOD?[/quoteecee6a92a5]

yeah supposedly that works.... just word on street though. shrug

Insanekitten

05-08-2006 14:16:56

Just hope that some of those don't magically not credit... That would require some planning as well to get it all at the same time.

J4320

05-08-2006 14:33:34

I've done OC and I would never do another one. Crediting was terrible when I did it, when I got to 14/18 refs the OOD's showed up, doing trades/paying for OOD's is not fun, and they randomly disqualified one of my referrals and he himself told me he didn't do anything wrong. However, when I did finish, they paid me the next day. It was really fast payment.

But overall, if I were you I wouldn't do OC.

I just realized that I told Insanekitten that OC wasn't too bad. I don't know what I was thinking when I told her that. When I really think back on trying to finish that site I realized what a terrible time I had with it.

Insanekitten

05-08-2006 15:01:15

Ahh now you're scaring me. T__T lol