No way to Contact Support

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=42029

kings241

27-06-2006 11:53:07

I'm currently having credit issues on notebooks4free and I tried opening a no credit ticket but they won't let me because my offer is a "instant" offer. Then I tried contacting through the general support tickets and it came up with this.

[quote39398282af]There was a problem processing your request

Our system encountered a problem trying to process your last request. Our support staff has been notified of the problem and will be fixing the issue ASAP.

If you require further assistance click on the "Contact support" link below or if you wish to re-try your last action, click "Return to last page". [/quote39398282af]

This is really starting to make me pissed because the person i'm trying to get a green for needs it fast. I have the email confirmation and everything so please help!!!

Thanks,
Solomon Reka

fgr_admin

27-06-2006 13:37:37

[quotee73414e917="kings241"]I'm currently having credit issues on notebooks4free and I tried opening a no credit ticket but they won't let me because my offer is a "instant" offer.[/quotee73414e917]

Go to offers and look at the offer you did. It will now be in yellow, at the bottom will say.

"this offer will credit within XXXX days"

no offer is 100% instant. So once you didnt get credit it takes XXX days beofre you can file for noncredit.

So once the amount of time has passed you will be able to file a no credit ticket.