Manual Request Denied...need help

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=41415

badlands23

17-06-2006 09:03:30

Hey,

I recently completed an offer for Blockbuster Online (5/17/2006) and of course, I was not credited within 1 business day.

I waited the appropriate time and sent in a manual request form...however, I did not include the confirmation e-mail since I deleted it. yes, a huge mistake on my part, but I did include information from my account page.

I have been denied credit by Blockbuster and what pisses me off, is that they charged me and I have been using the service for over a month.

Any suggestions on how to get credit?

Thanks

fgr_admin

17-06-2006 09:22:53

[quote0408cbc783="badlands23"]Hey,

I recently completed an offer for Blockbuster Online (5/17/2006) and of course, I was not credited within 1 business day.

I waited the appropriate time and sent in a manual request form...however, I did not include the confirmation e-mail since I deleted it. yes, a huge mistake on my part, but I did include information from my account page.

I have been denied credit by Blockbuster and what pisses me off, is that they charged me and I have been using the service for over a month.

Any suggestions on how to get credit?

Thanks[/quote0408cbc783]

you can call/email blockbuster and ask that they resend your confirmation email. Most larger companies will do it. Just tell them you need for your records.

Once you get it resubmit to OC

badlands23

17-06-2006 09:39:10

I've actually tried having Blockbuster send it to me and they can't, so they say. Apparently it is generated randomly and not something they can send again...I find it odd.

Any other suggestions?

fgr_admin

17-06-2006 12:05:43

[quote6f1af92dde="badlands23"]I've actually tried having Blockbuster send it to me and they can't, so they say. Apparently it is generated randomly and not something they can send again...I find it odd.

Any other suggestions?[/quote6f1af92dde]

cry cry

then do another offer