So, 6 out of 19 refs for notebooks4free have gone red...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=39040

Bill

11-05-2006 15:25:15

What the hell is this, do my offers switch back to non-OOD offers? 4 of them are from FiPG and the other 2 are from A4f. That's over $300 worth of refs that I paid for.

I will contact the refs in question before disputing this with OC or filing paypal disputes.

I have never gotten a single red before until I did this site and I've done a multitude of sites on other networks.

slockhart

11-05-2006 16:29:30

[quotef656708e26="Bill"]What the hell is this, do my offers switch back to non-OOD offers? 4 of them are from FiPG and the other 2 are from A4f. That's over $300 worth of refs that I paid for.

I will contact the refs in question before disputing this with OC or filing paypal disputes.

I have never gotten a single red before until I did this site and I've done a multitude of sites on other networks.[/quotef656708e26]

I think because you was paying too high.I'd pay 20-25$ for a non-OOD ref and about 50-60$ for an ODD only.
I bet there are at least 2 person who went red under your Notebooks4free are same person

anyways,sorry to hear that ( (

Iloveipods2

11-05-2006 16:38:09

yeah i've seen that happen, if the user pays too high then a scammer sees the chance to might as well pretend like he/she's never done the offer/site and get the money. sorry to hear that.

ilanbg

11-05-2006 16:57:28

I imagine notebooks4free is a haven for scammers since it takes so long for users to submit for approval.

Sorry bud.

fgr_admin

11-05-2006 18:44:23

Damn that sucks same thing happened to me on notebooks, but not all are guaranteed scammers

When I finished notebooks 3 went red.

All guarnteed me they had never joined, later 2 went back to green.

The other one though was very old trade and he stayd red and was a scammer. Thing that sucked was the one ref i had to replace had to do OOD. Which sucks they did cheap offer new person should have been able to do cheap offer.

Bill

11-05-2006 21:09:25

Thanks for the guidance gentlemen.

I contacted the people who went red and they seem to be very cooperative and don't seem to have intentionally scammed. Most of the reds I got were from established traders which really surprised me. In the end, I think that at least a few of the refs will revert back to green and I'll get some refunds. I believe that there is only one true scammer, but he is from A4f.

I don't think I'll be doing an OC site ever again...