OC sites

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=38308

somethinggarlic

28-04-2006 20:39:40

Does this mean that I cant work on mp3players4free and ipodnanos4free at the same time?
i & ii?

The web sites listed above allow Users to receive more than one free gift under the following terms

i. Users may only obtain referrals and complete offers towards one gift at a time.

ii. Users must fully qualify for, be approved for and place an order for their currently selected gift before attempting to qualify for another.

iii. If a User completes more offers or refers more people than is necessary to qualify for their selected gift, the additional offer completions and referrals will not be applied towards additional gifts.

iv. Referrals may not be reused to qualify for additional gifts on the same OfferCentric web site. Each referral for each gift must be unique to the web site in question.

compuguru

28-04-2006 20:56:26

I don't beleive so. Some sites allow you to reset your account and start fresh. I beleive that they were stating that you can not go for 2 gifts on the same site (MP3Players4Free...etc) at the same time. You have to complete the site first, reset your account, and complete the site again to get your second site.

Simply put You can work on as many sites as you want at a time, you just can try to get 2 gifts from 1 site at the same time.

Tholek

29-04-2006 07:09:25

I wish this applied to Notebooks4Free....

somethinggarlic

29-04-2006 10:21:22

[quoteaa75a8ee24="compuguru"]I don't beleive so. Some sites allow you to reset your account and start fresh. I beleive that they were stating that you can not go for 2 gifts on the same site (MP3Players4Free...etc) at the same time. You have to complete the site first, reset your account, and complete the site again to get your second site.

Simply put You can work on as many sites as you want at a time, you just can try to get 2 gifts from 1 site at the same time.[/quoteaa75a8ee24]

OK, that sounds about right. Karma!

Iloveipods2

29-04-2006 18:38:11

yeah, i definitly recommend mp3players4free. fastest site for me to have completed everrrrr. Second fastest was freepay's nanos by 1 day slower.

somethinggarlic

29-04-2006 22:43:14

Didn't wanna make a new topic, so instead new question

How do you guys do Tickle Tests more than once? Do you have to have a new email address each time? Or do you just use the same one that you used for the last time?

compuguru

30-04-2006 07:30:18

I've done a lot of the new ones. I just take the test, login to my old account when is asks me if I want to and then purchase the results with my CC that they have on file.