Plasmas4free.. No credit recieved nor have my ref's.. Scam?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=38147

Therealweb

26-04-2006 15:35:17

Well it seems ive come into my first problem with OC.
I have about 15 of the 20 required referrals who completed offers.
I tried to complete an offer myself, which was supposed to only take up to two business days to credit. And well, I never got my credit. The last three friends of mine who signed up and completed an offer said its been two weeks and they havent recieved credit either.

Ive sent a ticket with my confirmation email, no response.
An email to the support email of OC, no response.

This is obviously going nowhere.. After 15 ref's they screw me over with nothing
I dont get how they could really be so corrupt, but maybe they will come through.

Hopefully. (Or else i'll peacefully send this problem to the local Fox news network, fox problem solvers ) love them)

J4320

26-04-2006 16:06:36

they suck

Iloveipods2

26-04-2006 16:22:32

1) Welcome to the site!

2) geeez i hate efffin newbs that scream "scam site!, ____ is a scammer, or wahhhh wahhhh i haven't gotten credit"

they have something called customer support. as you'll hopefully realize, these are nice people. YES, i know you've sent CS a ticket, but they get swarmed with other e-mails of lil newbs like you complaining( yes we used to have a Freepay rep here back in the day, before Jake, that filled us in on these things) patience, young learner.

you didn't see me screaming "scam" at freepay even though I waited 7+ weeks for credit on 1 offer. or 4 weeks for approval on a freepay site.

Just send CS another ticket. they'll solve your problems. oh and g'luck. wink

Therealweb

26-04-2006 17:24:44

Alright, better set your view straight.

Nooby?
Man, ive completed every single freepay website and have the images to prove it. Ive completed sites for a lot of other sites to.

Tho thanks for the good wishes, I really am excited for my plasma. Seems like a new milestone to me

Now on to why i said scam, simply because there support time is shit.. And offer estimates are horrible, how do they explain two weeks for an estimated at max. two days
Theres already enough skeptical people out there, and their bad customer support makes the whole scene look worse.

fgr_admin

26-04-2006 17:53:08

What offers did your 3 friends do?

Therealweb

26-04-2006 18:59:17

I think they did some of the quick trial ones like Tickle and some others.
Instant offers

Iloveipods2

26-04-2006 19:56:49

[quote227badfb62="Therealweb"]I think they did some of the quick trial ones like Tickle and some others.
Instant offers[/quote227badfb62]

yeah, according to some of the other site reps. tickle offers go through 3(or was it 4?) middlemen. or was that another offer? so yeah..... I always check RTO before I do anything.

compuguru

26-04-2006 21:23:45

I beleive that Tickle is not accepting No Credit Reports anymore either. ( I just did the StartLogic OOD for FGR_Admin, takes a few weeks to credit though.

Therealweb

15-05-2006 14:38:10

Its been about two months, still no credit for either offers my ref's completed. No offer for the two offers I completed, and 5 unanswered support tickets.

If they really want to start something, they can go ahead and leave me unanswered.

I delt with FreePay, ill deal with them. If anyone else has had this problem, we should start a topic with a list of how many people are being screwed. Just to see how bad OC is scamming people.

Iloveipods2

15-05-2006 14:52:46

[quoted0682b2e25="Therealweb"]Its been about two months, still no credit for either offers my ref's completed. No offer for the two offers I completed, and 5 unanswered support tickets.

If they really want to start something, they can go ahead and leave me unanswered.

I delt with FreePay, ill deal with them. If anyone else has had this problem, we should start a topic with a list of how many people are being screwed. Just to see how bad OC is scamming people.[/quoted0682b2e25]

roll patience, you haven't even hit the three month mark. be kind and thoughtful in the CS tickets; they'll be much more willing to work with you if you're nice. Have you tried contacting the OC rep here?

I really wish you luck because i know how it feels. Freepay made me wait for credit for what seemed foreverrrrrrrrr(and actually was) and then another forever for approval.

oh and NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN SCAMMED BY FREEPAY, OFFER CENTRIC, OR TRAINN.
[id0682b2e25]out of hundreds and hundreds of threads I've read about people complaining, only 1 single(just 1) incident was the hold not justified and that was on freepay.[/id0682b2e25]

compuguru

15-05-2006 16:41:02

OC is not scamming, at least for me. I got credit for my StartLogic offer I did.