Problem?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=3689

bobaloba

01-12-2004 23:21:39

Is there something different with the site? Like when I signed up, I didn't even have to enter my home address? I also did not get a Welcome email from them but they still sent me mail when I asked them for my password.

Also, I've been trying to get all my referrals, and today my cousins came over and signed up with goofy emails. They didn't sign up under my referral number, they just signed up randomly under my IP address. Now I know they check IPs, but they did not even write valid emails I believe or enter their home addresses, so will my account be disqualified? I really hope not.

Stevo

02-12-2004 04:50:57

[quotedb02dad90b="bobaloba"]Is there something different with the site? Like when I signed up, I didn't even have to enter my home address? I also did not get a Welcome email from them but they still sent me mail when I asked them for my password.

Also, I've been trying to get all my referrals, and today my cousins came over and signed up with goofy emails. They didn't sign up under my referral number, they just signed up randomly under my IP address. Now I know they check IPs, but they did not even write valid emails I believe or enter their home addresses, so will my account be disqualified? I really hope not.[/quotedb02dad90b]

They don't send welcome emails I believe and they ask for you address when you order your mp3 player.

They might catch that, but they might not. You'll just have to wait and see.

bobaloba

02-12-2004 18:02:53

thanks for the reply. i'll wait and see