Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=36628

FlawlesStyle

03-04-2006 00:28:51

So I've been working at the 360 offer from OC for a long time now....since 6/13/05 (first completed offer)....and I had 6 offers for a while. My friend at college decided to sign up, but didn't complete an offer because most of them seemed like OOD's. Since then they've changed, and about a week ago, he caught a break and found a cheap one.

Is this normal? I've since asked another friend to finish it, since my conga doesn't really get too many hits anymore (I updated it after half a year of not remembering the password) but he's gotten all OOD's. If he waits, will he eventually get a good one...or is the last one guaranteed to stay OOD-only?

Also, what about people that signed up a long time ago but never completed an offer, have their dwindeled down since I've gotten more completed offers? I'm guessing they've taken a turn for the worse with every completed offer....

Since my account is waaaaaaaaay old by now, will it even pass the verification process....I figure most of the people that signed up and completed an offer early are way done with whatever they chose.

Sorry for the long post. I hate me too.

chillywilly

03-04-2006 07:11:53

I've not done the xox360 account, but I just finished the mp3players4free account. I completed my first offer in Oct 2004 and finally got my last green and it took less than 2 days for approval and now it's ordered. So it doens't matter how old the account is.

As for the OOD ... seeing them or not, my 4th green got an easy offer, but my last green saw only OOD. I personally think it's a crap shoot, with the exception of your last green, which I've never heard of anyone seeing more than just a few offers, all of them being OOD.

ragefu

03-04-2006 14:30:23

The ood seem completely random. Both my last 2 refs for cameras4free saw decent offers. I think it just depends on Oc's mood

Iloveipods2

03-04-2006 20:06:40

i dunno, over at a4f a few have been having the same experience. I think a while back OC was trying to figure out a way to not all have OOD and yet still keep sorta the same system they have(i think, if i understood what the OC rep said over there). shrug

PS, i would go ahead and finish the site as somehow OC started shipping the xbox360s(supposedly someone over at a4f should have gotten their's today)

from a4f

[quote4996057755]QUOTE(artie205 @ Apr 1 2006, 0952 PM) li

Did anyone else go to shipped on OCs Xbox 360 site?! I checked the tracking and it looks like my 360 will finally arrive on Monday or Tuesday. I'm so excited! If OC can get these, then what's up with FreePay?[/quote4996057755]

chillywilly

03-04-2006 21:12:19

[quoteeb669a6756="Iloveipods2"]i dunno, over at a4f a few have been having the same experience. I think a while back OC was trying to figure out a way to not all have OOD and yet still keep sorta the same system they have(i think, if i understood what the OC rep said over there). shrug [/quoteeb669a6756]
I saw that thread over there, too. I would hope that at some point, they would see the mayhem at Freepay and start enticing users to come back to OC.

And if they are shipping Xbox 360s, then that's a positive in their favor. Although, the others won't be too far behind since the channel is opening more.

Iloveipods2

05-04-2006 20:19:06

yeah, i really hope the others start shipping soon too

fgr_admin

05-04-2006 20:36:15

not all of OCs sites have OOD

If you look at payout to referrals ratio you can see which ones do and which ones dont have OOD

cameras4free = no ood
cellphones4free = no ood

ipodvideos, shuffle, xbox360 dont have ood either pretty sure.