Question about time...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=36185

plaestation

27-03-2006 15:18:53

Hi,
I placed an order at mp3players4free.com on 3/21/2006, and currently my status is "Sent to Vendor" since (I believe) 3/23. I want to know an estimate on when my free iPod will arrive at my house. I tried emailing tech support twice, but both times they told me that my tracking number is unavailable (I recall reading from the threads in this forum that by emailing tech support, I can get my tracking number).
Do you have any ideas on when my product will arrive at my house? (I want to be at my house when it arrives so I don't miss it.) By the way, I had my white iPod engraved. Also, is the vendor OfferCentric is currently using eCost?
Thanks for all of your help! D

Iloveipods2

28-03-2006 18:37:23

When I got mine is february, it took exactly 14 days, from the date I placed my order from OC. then again I got it engraved, so OC told me that i wouldn't get a tracking number. I didn't mind, since it is free, and well 14 days later, there it was!! D

PS, i have no idea how long if you didn't get it engraved.

fgr_admin

28-03-2006 18:44:28

[quotecd4cfd747b="plaestation"]Hi,
I placed an order at mp3players4free.com on 3/21/2006, and currently my status is "Sent to Vendor" since (I believe) 3/23. I want to know an estimate on when my free iPod will arrive at my house. I tried emailing tech support twice, but both times they told me that my tracking number is unavailable (I recall reading from the threads in this forum that by emailing tech support, I can get my tracking number).
Do you have any ideas on when my product will arrive at my house? (I want to be at my house when it arrives so I don't miss it.) By the way, I had my white iPod engraved. Also, is the vendor OfferCentric is currently using eCost?
Thanks for all of your help! D[/quotecd4cfd747b]

No the OC rep recently said they no longer give out tracking #s. They do ship quick though, alwasy got everything around 2 weeks after ordering.

plaestation

28-03-2006 19:01:59

Hi,
Thanks for the response.
By the way, I DID have my iPod engraved.
Oh, that's weird...OC customer service told me that they are going to give me a tracking number "once it's available".

Any thoughts? From the OC rep here?

Thanks.

Rodney

28-03-2006 19:06:04

[quote2462b56658="plaestation"]Hi,
Any thoughts? From the OC rep here?

Thanks.[/quote2462b56658]

Read the thread here for a response from the OC rep
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=35118

plaestation

28-03-2006 22:24:48

Hi,
Thanks for pointing that out, but I have already read that. It's just that the OC customer service JUST told me a around 2 days ago that they WOULD give me a tracking number when it's available. The OC rep here said that they USUALLY don't give out tracking numbers in that thread. It's no biggy I just want some clearification if possible.
Also, Iloveipods2, when you say "in 14 days you received your iPod" do mean 14 days after you placed your order, or 14 days after you went "STV"?
Thanks guys.

Rodney

29-03-2006 00:00:13

If you want real clarification, you should go back to the source (the OC rep that said you would get a tracking number), not ask in a forum where you'll find conflicing information )

My guess is that they used to provide it automatically through the online interface, but now they don't.

When I got my free notebook from OC a couple months ago, a tracking number didn't how up in the online interface even though it said STV for a while. So I emailed them and asked if they had a tracking number and they emailed me back a couple of days later with the tracking number (a few minutes after I got the email my laptop arrived on my doorstep ))

Rodney

04-04-2006 16:22:08

I was STV on the mp3player on 3/24 and I got my engraved black ipod yesterday. Pretty quick shipping )